1. PvP bg's spec suggestions?

Came up with a quick spec on the fly. It is meant to function as a general PvP spec, but the main purpose is to make me as self-sufficient as possible in bg's, while still doing decent damage.

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...ccCa&g=0jr-401

Any suggestions on what to change (including glyphs possibly)? I'd love it if I could somehow get another point from somewhere to apply Vindication as an extra debuff on targets. I used to have 1/5 seals of the pure before I opted for SoC instead, for the BG cleave.

2. I don't play paladin but in my experience Vindication is extremely rare in bgs.

3. The spec you came up with on the fly is more or less identical to the standard arena ret, the main difference being the point thats usually in either seals of the pure or vindication instead being put in seal of command. If you want self sufficient with decent damage then hybrid ret will probably do a better job.

4. Came up with a quick spec on the fly. It is meant to function as a general PvP spec, but the main purpose is to make me as self-sufficient as possible in bg's, while still doing decent damage.

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk...ccCa&g=0jr-401

Any suggestions on what to change (including glyphs possibly)? I'd love it if I could somehow get another point from somewhere to apply Vindication as an extra debuff on targets. I used to have 1/5 seals of the pure before I opted for SoC instead, for the BG cleave.
    Usually one point in Righteous Vengeance is all you need to keep a DOT on people to keep them out of stealth or going invisible. Seal of Command is usually dropped in favor of Seal of Righteousness. Due to the massive amount of fear in BG, I normally go for 5/5 in Seals of the Pure and 2/2 in Unyielding Faith, and ditch Divine Sacrifice altogether. This is especially useful if you are not BiS and need to make up for the burst damage. Situational awareness and proper use of teammates for cover will keep you alive more than a few talent points. I get what you are saying about Vindication. Having an extra debuff on target is nice when you go against class that can cleanse your Judgement of Justice or stun.