1. Cat clearcasting proc rate in a 25man raid with GotW changed?

As i'm writing this, i'm also currently in an ICC25, on my BIS LoD cat, Volken, you can armory him up if you want.
    It seems that they changed the proc rate of clearcasting on a GotW cast. Last week, i also raided on my cat, and the proc rate was just fine, 9 out of 10 times, a GotW cast would give me a clearcasting proc, this week for some reason, i can cast it pretty much until i find myself OOM (with the Glyph of the Wild) and i'm hardly getting any clearcasts at all.
    So far we killed Marrow, Lady, and on both of them, almost no proc on GotW.
    We're currently on Gunship, i'll try again in a few min on DBS, but it doesn't look good at all.

The clearcasting proc rate seems to be happening normally for 'normal' use of the character, meaning : white hits, yellow abilities, FF, Barkskin, and Nature's Grasp.
    It's specifically for the GotW trick in a 25man raid environment that i'm concerned.

Any of you 6.2k+ feral cats out there are experiencing the same thing? I'm talking about experiencing this starting this week, not last week.
    Anyone?

2. Interesting observation. I am quite curious to hear if other people have the same experience. I just checked the bugtracker - there are no reports of OoC behaving strangely, and there's nothing concerning our CCs in the changelog. I did a Naxx 25 this Wednesday, and I used the GotVV-shift just fine. I got OoC procs constantly.

If I have to make a guess, you not getting any CCs from GotW is either some unlucky variance, or there is a bug that has occurred today. Maybe it's the latter, but I'd like to hear if other people have witnessed something strange today.

3. We just finished DBS, i can CONFIRM that they DEFINITELY changed the proc rate.
    Normal clearcasting proc rate seems to be unchanged, but GotW clearcasting HAS BEEN LOWERED BY A LOT FOR SURE.

It's 3 bosses now : Marrow, Lady, DBS.... i mean, i cannot be that unlucky! Statistically speaking, it's not just possible when GotW had about a 90% chance to proc clearcasting in a 25man raid until last week. (counting 25 players, + permanent pets and temporary pets)

4. We just finished DBS, i can CONFIRM that they DEFINITELY changed the proc rate.
    Normal clearcasting proc rate seems to be unchanged, but GotW clearcasting HAS BEEN LOWERED BY A LOT FOR SURE.

It's 3 bosses now : Marrow, Lady, DBS.... i mean, i cannot be that unlucky! Statistically speaking, it's not just possible when GotW had about a 90% chance to proc clearcasting in a 25man raid until last week. (counting 25 players, + permanent pets and temporary pets)
    I agree that statistically speaking having very low proc rate from GotW is not normal. The correct interaction is GotW proccing CCs based on the number of players and pets in the grp:

https://web.archive.org/web/20101110..._rotation/p54/

I will try to enter a VoA raid and record myself. If I have the same experience, I will make a bug report. Thanks for the info!
    Edited: July 15, 2022

5. Confirming again, yet another boss and even when not casting ANY SPELL AT ALL for about 3 or 4 min before fight, when i cast GotW 10 sec before pull, it still gives me a lot of troubles, it hardly procs at all. And in fight, it's even worse.
    At this point, using GotW is a liability as it doesn't do much to proc clearcasting.

What the heck is going on?
    I checked the logs and it doesn't seem that they made that change to the feral spec, at least not on purpose.

6. Kovachut, did you experience the same thing?

7. Kovachut, did you experience the same thing?
    Yeah, I just finished VoA. I had the same issue. I will make a bug report later.

Thank you very much for shedding light on this interaction.

8. I filed a bug report myself about this.

9. I filed a bug report myself about this.
    I saw. Good job! I am going to support it with videos.