1. No idea, but if that truly made a difference, low-levels wouldn't get repeatedly ganked, would they?
    I'd bet that if that debuff was applied nothing would change, even if only "out of spite" for it being "ruined."
    Then why fix it for level 80s in Wintergrasp and not for low levels everywhere else? Is that the reason for Frostmourne being a PvE realm now?

2. Then why fix it for level 80s in Wintergrasp and not for low levels everywhere else? Is that the reason for Frostmourne being a PvE realm now?
    No idea why you're asking that from me or derailing this thread.
    Someone from the Staff replying in a thread isn't a free ticket for whataboutism.

3. [ What happened to the "Honorless Target" buff? Wasn't it being applied, wasn't it working correctly...? Maybe it still gives the HK and should be modified so it doesn't? ]

No, it's there.. people just don't give a **** xD
    they want to kill so they kill.. its as simple as that.

as for OP. As many have raised this topic before ( including me ). have quit playing for some time out of frustration. or done many other things to not be targeted.
    At the end of the day. This is a Free PvP game. You can call for help, wait for them. join discord servers. Flash your messages there. join city / trade /global chat channels and flash your message there to help you.
    you will be helped. or you will be ganked. This is part of the game. can't help it. you have to deal with it. Once you get enough lvl / gear. you can be part of the " let's kill the lowbies as revenge " or be a part of " let's help some poor sod that is dying in quests / to ganks etc.

depends on you. Crying on forums is not going to change that..

OR wait.. you can actually pay for monthly subs and level at 1x to play at PVE server ?? free servers gets paid by your tears :P

4. Those 2 spots are not the only places to level.. here is a few.. Ashenvale (18-30) / Thousand Needles (25-35) / Stonetalon Mountains (15-27) / Duskwood (18-30) and your mentioned zones.. point is not every zone for your level is being camped and sure not 24/7. If your having problems in 1 zone move to another and yeah not all zones have your desired quests to start with but why not do a few more quests and just move to more relatively safer zone. people camp on both sides (Im a Horde player myself) and have seen horde camp as much as Ally do. petty people are on both sides... just adapt. Anyway hope that helped!

First 123