1. AV / IOC battlegrounds issue

As an old PvP player I want to help with the AV / IOC higher bracket battlegrounds issue. Idk how many tickets you got because of hk farmers and never ending AV or IOC battlegrounds. So its a rly simple solution, you only need to lower the resource points in those 40 man battlegrounds so it wont last HOURS of nonsense hks farming. What theese AV / IOC hks farmer premade groups are doing its called system abuse and its bannable on retail.

Ty anyways

2. Right, as fas as I recall situation in AV is pretty bad. Wanna know something interesting? If you are on the side of the GY farmers and you cap the GY (thus making the opposite spawn move) you may be insulted and even massively reported afk.
    Just for playing the game!

This is how much entitled some players/premades feel about their "honorable" GY farming. I don't know what Warmane should do about this, but if I wanted to improve PvP quality I'd make some chages for sure.

3. Also, I think it would be cool to re-legitimize AV world boss summons by boosting stats and lowering resources required to summon them. 3.3.5a AV feels like a demo version of what AV used to be.

4. What theese AV / IOC hks farmer premade groups are doing its called system abuse and its bannable on retail.
    That's funny. Did you ever played/had retail, or just throwing nonsense around, because you don't like current state of these battlegrounds like most of the people around involving "retail" in their comments? If they wanted they'd simply made them objectives-only and not letting your reinforcements going down from deaths (or up from the mines @AV) so please. Not to mention that if you really are "old" player you will know that AV farming is a thing since the beginning, but unlike now - random GY @AV / "defending" your base with door down @IoC it was on starting points - caves @AV and enemy base gy @IoC. There was just balance and it wasn't that often tho, because both sides had good premades unlike now alliance dominating them all the time
    Edit:
    The real problem is not in players, but in how warmane try to solve such situations - forcing alliance players from blackrock to enter as horde just to cause faster pops. This only encourages all of the leftover Icecrown horde players to move alliance too since at the end they won't wait 1 hour for AV/IoC pop
    Edited: July 31, 2022

5. Blizzard did attempt to prevent large premades from queuing into Alterac Valleys. There's a discussion about these past nerfs on the official Blizzard forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...3550/21?page=2

Granted, that thread is from 2020 and not from when the nerfs actually happened, so parts of it are probably not entirely accurate, but you get the big picture. How much relevancy this has to a 3.3.5a patch is a separate issue, but it's clear that Blizzard had an issue with premades and took actions to address (nerf) it.

6. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/112569
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/112591

This has started happening, is it an intended change because of the gy farming or just a bug?
    Edited: August 2, 2022

7. That's certainly better than my current solution. I capped 10 GY in one AV, and started a movement of defiance the next AV. The hate is real, and I love it.

8. That's certainly better than my current solution. I capped 10 GY in one AV, and started a movement of defiance the next AV. The hate is real, and I love it.

So you are basically prolonging AV for literally everyone in bg just so you can make few guys mad and show everyone how bgs should be played?

9. There are two answers to your question:
    1) We actually lost the first AV because the premade team decided to chase kills and farm at GYs. I did not cap GYs during that first AV, just to let things play out naturally. The second AV I capped repeatedly to force the team to go back to defend our boss, and it worked. The third AV, the premade got mad and refused to go back and defend boss even though there were few horde left for them to hunt down elsewhere.

2) I will actually gladly waste their time knowing they wasted mine prolonging AV by not burning towers and killing the mini boss (not just these 3 AVs but also countless previous ones). If toxicity is what they want, I can certainly dish it out just as good as anyone. Some will make the claim that only a minority hold my view; in that case, I see it as an asymmetrical warfare, which I'm winning. If I am indeed the majority, as the forum seems to indicate, then their argument falls flat on its face. I am okay with either reality.

10. It's probably just me, but if dragging on a BG by farming HKs seems pointless then dragging on a BG by defending is pointless as well.

11. I have no problem with giving up on BGs that can't be won. The AV HK farmers will always choose to drag on the game, because kills are what they are after. By capping GYs, I force them to decide either to win/lose fast or be deeply annoyed (by me, I hope!) until the game ends. I find all the above outcomes better than letting HK farmers continue to have their way.

12. That's certainly better than my current solution. I capped 10 GY in one AV, and started a movement of defiance the next AV. The hate is real, and I love it.

It's pretty entertaining, isn't it? If you haven't tried already, I suggest using a rogue, for example one newly made on Blackrock. This way you can cap and if you get improperly reported AFK you can attack whatever enemy (not NPC) to remove AFK debuff and then vanish if they outnumber you. Being close to enemies (as stealth allows) is a good way not to be kicked out.

Anyway ideally, the players who coalesce to abuse report function on players who are just playing the game (as is the case of capping GY) should be the ones to be reported.
    Edited: August 5, 2022

13. Here one of the top HKS farmers on Icecrown , you know that your statements here are total B stuff ,if you cap the graveyards you just make the AV longer and the suffering and madness higher for Horde players :) you say AV is just camping thats is what it become here and back on wotlk on retail after your bis and dont need anything else you farm HKS because why not if there's no competition of pvp , even if we dont camp the graveyards Horde doesnt advance they run back when they see us comin to attack or take objectives so wheres the fun when you are running away from us ? and you complain about AV graveyard camp what do you say about WSG 10 man premades ? from both sides or EoS or AB sometimes you get camped on graveyards there as well and AV nowadays takes 1-2 hours que for specific even more highest i stayed on my second hunter was 2 hours and 45 minutes
    Edited: August 5, 2022

14. Like I said, I'm perfectly happy with the "third" option of making AV longer (though that is not the intent). At this point, most of my enjoyment in AV is from trolling the HK farmers. Idc gotta cap!