1. Donations/Coins

So I donated $10 today to get some coins so i could get some gold through the store. I didnt have 2FA originally on my account so it said i had to add that.. Went ahead and added it no big deal.

Now it says i have to wait 3 days to spend the coins I bought because i just addd 2FA. Seems excessive and also not very transparent when literally that was the whole reason I was buying coins to begin with.

Anyways suggestion is lower that CD to 24 hours because now im not playing for 3 days until i can get the gold to zoom zoom fly around yea

2. Ah yes, sacrificing security for player convenience.

3 days is fine, as you should have enabled 2FA from the get-go, to increase account security.

3. This is an astoundingly common misconception. Donations and our Trade system are two independent systems. You can use all your Coins just fine, but access to Trade has a requirement and donating does nothing to that requirement. You could have the Coins for two years, if you didn't have 2fa active for over 72 hours you would have to wait the same. And that's not going to change.

As Mitzen said, this exists for security reasons, so an account can't be broken in and Coins transferred out before the user can notice and recover their access - authentication should be used for account safety anyway, so you wouldn't have any delay if you had activated it back in April.