1. PVE Hpala JoL and divine protection

Good morning, i have 2 questions i hope u can resolve my doubts.
    1)Is the judgment of light more effective if done by a Hpala?
    2)Does divine protection work if i use it together with hand of sacrifice?

Thanks in advance for your attention, i wish u a good day.

2. 1. Depends on the Rank of Divinity skilled. At 5/5 Divinity any JoL heals for 2.1% instead of 2% MaxHP. Any Hpala being upset someone else "snipes" the buff though is just pissed he's not able to pad meters for free.
    2. Yes.

3. 1. Depends on the Rank of Divinity skilled. At 5/5 Divinity any JoL heals for 2.1% instead of 2% MaxHP. Any Hpala being upset someone else "snipes" the buff though is just pissed he's not able to pad meters for free.
    Not quite right. Divinity only improves the healing of JoL for the one getting healed. Meaning, if a holy paladin, for some obscure reason, did not have 5/5 Divinity while maintaining JoL on the boss, but the protection paladin tank did have 5/5 Divinity then whenever the protection paladin tank gets healed by JoL he would receive the extra 5%. However, if the protection paladin does NOT have 5/5 Divinity, he would NOT receive the 5% regardless of whether the holy paladin has 5/5 Divinity.

tl;dr

It does not matter who casts and maintains JoL with regards to healing amount.
    Edited: July 21, 2022

4. My testings only covered 5/5 JoL on Hpal while also being the target healed (due to it being the easiest to test vs a dummy). So learned something new, even if it's borderline unnoticeable anyway.