1. Hi all and help please I'm new to all this :)

hey guys :)

Im really confused as I was told about this by a friend and have heard about these servers on podcasts like warcraft reloaded so I wanted to have a go I play wow and have an active acount, so i downloaded the wotlk 18gb dl and I launch with the exe, but what do I log in with? I tried my warmane account and just got the disconnected message Im worried if I put my blIzz account details in they will ban me or something lol Im not sure what to do? any help appriciated ty <3

2. 1. Check if you have proper realmlist. In WoW folder open Data>enUS> open "realmlist.wtf" with notepad. There should be one line inside set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    2. Log in using your account name(not email)
    3. play

3. hi thanks for replying xx so I have that file and i have opened the exe so have the wotlk log in screen, so use my battlenet name and password? sorry for the noob question x

4. hi thanks for replying xx so I have that file and i have opened the exe so have the wotlk log in screen, so use my battlenet name and password? sorry for the noob question x
    obvious now haha what a noob question xD and if any as noobish as me its your warmane name and password :D