1. Are encounters buffed on this realm?

Aight so I heard Raids did receive a buff - is that only HP or also Dmg?
    And what about dungeons? The first boss in drak tharon keep destroyed our tank (181 ilvl) with I think 15 stacks of consume and I don’t remember that happening back in WotLK - so are dungeons buffed aswell?

2. Dungeons shouldn't be buffed. Trollgore most likely got too many dmg buffs from consume which killed your tank.

Consume — Trollgore consumes all enemies within 0 yards, inflicting Shadow damage. For every enemy damage in this way, Trollgore gains 2% damage increase. In Heroic Difficulty, Trollgore gains 5% damage increase from each enemy consumed.

3. You should see the second boss, second phase (elemental) in Gundrak. Apperently they are fixing some encounters to work more appropriately but right now this is either working how it is supposed to be, than Blizz are *****s or our guys overdid it.

The elemental used to do decent aoe dmg with the Aoe bolts before so it was already a bit of a fight, unlike many encounters where you can sleep. NOW... oh boy we went in with 3.5K average party, on top of the usual aoe it does those ground aoe spots, ticking for 7-800 and stacking. Also it spwns like 2 of them every sec. Poor healer (a shammy btw) barely kept the first phase with BL and ****. We wiped 11 times, where in the end we decided its better to stop, no hard feelings, it was just obviously overtuned (if it was tuned and not just '''how it supposed t obe'')

Generally, I am all in for challanges and stuff, but you gotta have some balance. I mean the rest of the bosses in Gundrak are a joke, I did the snake guy last week with rogue tanking. And today this elemental guy busted us in the first 2-3 seconds on few of the 11 wipes with the bad RNG and overall insane aoe dmg.