1. WOTLK Classic Warmane Servers?

Would it be possible to Play the new Classic version of WOTLK with Warmane servers? If so, then is it being considered?

2. If you want new graphics, there are lots of visual updates using retail models. It will take several yeara to develop stable core of new "classic" WotLK, and Warmane for sure won't be holding poll to determine update of whole system. So, i'd say that lots of people are playing here from low - mid-low spec PCs and they might have negtive experience from updated client tht suddenly have way bigger requirements than game of 2010 year

3. Classic looks pretty much the same as vanilla WOTLK. But, I love the higher ress damage numbers and other small improvements. I doubt Classic will be much more taxing for the PC than Vanilla. They are both easy to run. Classic TBC sure is. No problem to run it on a weak Laptop.

I was wondering if this would be possible? So it would take several years to make a Warmane WOTLK classic playable? Wish it could happen. Bet it would make Warmane alot more popular and would perhaps increase its lifespan

4. Its more about the updated API we could get if they swapped over to classic. New Addons, more interactive addons would be an amazing improvement. Some of the things you see on retail now are insane.

5. I would LOVE new Addons. Classic performs better as well. When I am in Orgrimmar/Stormwind I get 0fps drops in Classic, but in Vanilla WOTLK my fps goes down the drain.

What does the Warmane team think about this? Is it possible?

6. Also the new API permit more things to do for modders and then for graphics improvement.
    If there is a Wotlk Classic client available, i'll stay on private servers for the next 10 years again.

But now, i'm tired about this old client, old UI, old graphics.

7. Also the new API permit more things to do for modders and then for graphics improvement.
    If there is a Wotlk Classic client available, i'll stay on private servers for the next 10 years again.

But now, i'm tired about this old client, old UI, old graphics.
    Welp, install new models/textures pack, new UI (there were no new UIs after TBC era). And new client won't be such an upgrade as you think, they've imprinted some stupid things in it for sake of "players experience" which actually only ruined it.

8. Welp, install new models/textures pack, new UI (there were no new UIs after TBC era). And new client won't be such an upgrade as you think, they've imprinted some stupid things in it for sake of "players experience" which actually only ruined it.
    There is a lot more then new visuals like new models we got for Wrath. Wrath client is simple too old, Classic perform infinity better its not even fair to compare to each other that's how huge the difference is. Also as other people mention new texture and so on. And i don't mean textures in the way we have the updated models, but in terms of fonds, how clear icons and unitframe are and also a lot of texture simple look like **** on wrath client compare to Classic. You may thing the difference is not that much, but if you go play for few hours on Classic and then hop on Warmane you can see the difference is absolutely massive. But maybe you have low end PC you wont realize the differences.
    Edited: August 11, 2022

9. graphics = 0. Go and play something for graphics, but playing wotlk for it it's funny.

10. I already ask to some moders to add for exemple the UI of Cataclysm in Wotlk and better graphics, they said that they are stuck by the old API on the old client.

I don't play on private servers anymore because of the old client.

11. retail WoW client runs like crap, and I've got a pretty decent system. For that reason alone, I don't go back to retail and probably won't be playing retail again..

Blizzard obviously fired all of the talented programmers and hired a bunch of low IQ *****s who can't program properly, and thus their client runs like crap nowadays. It's getting pretty bad, and that's why more and more people are just playing classic games from the 90s and early 2000s. It's too much to deal with garbage modern games coded by people who dont know how to code and thus modern games run like crap.

On top of that, most modern games have zero soul.

12. I have 0 problem with the new client, my fps are fkin huge and the fluidity and latency are awesome. Not like the old client.

13. retail WoW client runs like crap, and I've got a pretty decent system. For that reason alone, I don't go back to retail and probably won't be playing retail again..

Blizzard obviously fired all of the talented programmers and hired a bunch of low IQ *****s who can't program properly, and thus their client runs like crap nowadays. It's getting pretty bad, and that's why more and more people are just playing classic games from the 90s and early 2000s. It's too much to deal with garbage modern games coded by people who dont know how to code and thus modern games run like crap.

On top of that, most modern games have zero soul.
    You can always apply and help them if you know how to code.

14. I've thought about it and i am definitely gonna play WoW Classic WOTLK, hopefully there will be a huge population, and there won't be so many toxic players who demand inflated GS for raids and dungeons.

Anyway i'm happy for my time on Warmane, i have learned a lot and will thus be able to play Classic WOTLK with much more focus. Otherwise many players will try it and won't know what they are even doing. My time on Warmane has been a good training time but Classic retail WOTLK will be where the training wheels come off and i learn to shine!