1. Suggestion - new chat custom channels

## Suggestion
    Create the following custom channels available for everyone (not in game location dependent):
    - Trade -> A channel for all kinds of trading, characters, professions etc
    - LFG -> A channel for PVP or PVE grouping.
    - Global -> Already exists, it would be only an off topic channel.

Create a welcome message (at least for a while) that explains the use of the channels so everyone use them properly and remark that global is now only an off topic channel.

## The reasoning behind
    First, to have a global channel is a good idea, not blizzlike, but still good, no need to be in a specific location, the issue is that people talk about a lot of non in game stuff, and the proper blizzlike channels are not used like they should because of the global existance, so if I want to trade or LFG of any kind I have to filter a lot of stuff, same goes the other way, if I type something is easy that nobody sees that chat.

My suggestion keeps the global chat, people could still talk about religion, politics and dumb stuff in general and all the other non in game stuff, and there's the other channels with ingame content, the important part is that everyone is automatically joined to them and that they are explained since it would be something new.

Everybody wins, this way you can leave global if you care only about ingame content and those who like it can still use it, and everybody get a clean filtered channels with a specific purpose.

2. 1. All channels you've "came up" already exist.
    2. Their rules will continue to be violated and Warmane can't put several dozens of mods just to monitor & ban players for breaking channel rules