1. ElvUi help

trying to get ElvUI to work on here but it wont even show an addon in the menu or anything. any help would be appreciated. :3

2. 1. always download from https://github.com/ElvUI-WotLK/ElvUI
    2. always download by clicking "code" then "download zip"
    3. extract the folders ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI into AddOns, not ElvUI-master (the two folders mentioned are inside ElvUI-master folder)

3. I did exactly as you mentioned, and both ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI are in my addon list while loged-in, but it doesnt change the UI, its still the basic UI.
    What should I do?

4. Maybe the thing I did help you:

0. Are you usig ElvUI 6v? that the last version, and as always before you select a character go to the addon option an check in the "use old addons". Here in Forum are guides to "how to erase WTF folder etc". I recommend you to no erase ALL the folder, only the ElvUI and ACP ones (the general ones and the character ones).
    1. Are you using ACP (Addon Control Panel)? if yes, sometimes you need to UPDATE it (curse dot com have the 3.3.4 version and worked for me, because I have an old one that didnt support ElvUI 6v).
    2. Are you using ElvUI modules? I had the problem with the swing one... because, again, need to upgrade. How to know? you can access ADDONS in OPTIONS (when you use the ESC key?) there you going to see the list of addons, and can be turn off/on and reload the UI every time... go 1 at a time until know what ElvUI did the problem.
    3. Maybe you have incompatible addons, some times you download 2 that do the same... its a good time to evaluate what addons you need and what addons can go away.

Hope this help.
    Edited: November 23, 2023