1. ¿Why Alliance players lack motivation?

Like seriously, i say this because yesterday (can't remember the hour specifically) a bunch of horde guys raided goldshire and SW, killed everyone in sight, rushed to the gates of stormwind with a group of about 15 people, and finally, after 5 minutes of doing nothing, sitting on the AH or copy pasting some coin re-selling method, they went out and chased them away. (something similar happened a few days ago, can't really specify, i don't count the days anymore)

I'm LVL80, decent gear score, decent gear, nothing fancy right? and after spending weeks playing with my pally and exploring and TRYING to meet new people and to find guilds so i can finally raid (all the guilds i've been a part of are straight up dead, filled with gold beggars and people leeching from the guild bank) i STILL haven't figured out WHY alliance players are numb to everything, Horde can raid capitals and do cool stuff, but alliance players are more about the gold, the bidness, and the PVP i guess.

And don't get me started with the gold beggars, i can't sit on goldshire without having someone whisper me for gold (YEAH I KNOW I CAN IGNORE I'M NOT STUPID) i swear in only 5 minutes i had like 3 people ask me for gold, what happened with playing the game without having to rush everything? is the Icecrown realm really that twisted? I Know lordaeron is the hardcore "legit" realm, but come on, by that logic i'm just better of going to classic and paying for everything... right?

2. well imho, its 300 years server for 3000 year old game for starter. kekw
    people play like just doing chores and most likely not so social anymore. that sense of community has much faded away mate

best way to enjoy the game nowadays is by playing with your own irl friends.
    Edited: July 26, 2022

3. Well, most guild are traps, these "helping" guilds mostly. One or few competent people just feeding leechers, they play for years and have 0 clue how to make gold, where to get things, raid strategies, battleground strategies, their own class and spec. there have been no reason to improve and learn, it's all just "helped" to them.
    People ask me for gold also, what I tell them(if I bother to respond): "I will not give gold, but I can tell you how you can make some, with your level in mind". Guess what, they scram real quick to whisper the next sucker.
    It's normal.

Keep looking for guild that fits you, it's out there. Consider maybe making one. I have found that rules along the lines of "take care of your own crap" is a good sign of getting competent people. It sucks to join a guild, learn raids, learn spec, farm up stuff necessary, then there are 20 derps with no clue asking or flasks(asking to give them, not how to get them), repair money, etc. wasting your time. So such a rule will allow you to skip every 20 derps to collect that one good player.