1. Mailbox campers (NOT A REPORT)

This is only a discussion concerning certain individuals camping a mailbox in stormwind. Got a warning for specifying names but im sure that is not needed.

Think we have all seen the trolls constantly blocking the mailbox for apparently what seems to be 12 hours every day without stop or joining Wintergrasp first to spam ready check, and them having dungeon deserter all the time im sure has no positive effect on the server. Reporting them will result in an automated message saying they are not breaking any rules.

I took my time to read the players code of conduct because that sounded rather odd, and the rules states as follow; "NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE, Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay".

English is not my first language so I have tried telling this to the GMs but the same automated message comes. Anyone care to explain what the rules actually mean?

2. I understand it as,
    if you do everything you can and it's still a problem, there is no way in game to overcome it, then you ask for help from beyond the game.

Since walking to next mailbox takes 10 seconds and zoomin in camera takes 2 seconds, it's not a problem in any way. All your post did was spawn another 10 dudes who sit on mailboxes and laugh at brats who get bothered by this non issue, they even make topics like these and run to complain to mom about how big meanie took the best corner in sandbox. It's just exactly what they are after, sweet.
    Edited: July 29, 2022

3. they wont do anything, even tho they're extoring people aswell, they don't care about anyone who plays on this server, amount of people who have complained about them and they still don't do anything, just prooves my point

4. "Loggong out takes 1 second"- Your arguments are abit wack as any of those options is disrupting (Yes zooming 2 seconds every time im going to check mailbox 100 times a day for 2 months). It literally ruins your mouse as it has only so many spin cycles.

5. There are mailboxes all over the cities, which is actually a mechanic to help with handling these situations. If someone decided to log alts and stand on all of them then maybe the GM team would do something but that's not my department and they don't visit the forums.

6. There are mailboxes all over the cities, which is actually a mechanic to help with handling these situations. If someone decided to log alts and stand on all of them then maybe the GM team would do something but that's not my department and they don't visit the forums.
    They do this when they are enough online. And it all doesnt really matter as they are clearly disrupting gameplay. They would not be there for months blackmailing people if not.

7. Seems reason can't reach this guys alternate reality.
    Good luck on your crusade.

8. They do this when they are enough online. And it all doesnt really matter as they are clearly disrupting gameplay. They would not be there for months blackmailing people if not.
    Let's put it in simple terms. Is it disruptive, moronic, childish to a level children wouldn't reach? Yes. Is it worth dedicating GM time, out of the limited few we have, to do something when you can deal with it yourself in a fraction of the time it takes to open a report? No.

Do with these facts what you will now.