1. Mouse resetting to the center of the screen.

Has anyone found a fix for this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rFcCOWofY8

RawMouse does nothing, changing Windows compatibility and high DPI either. Lowering polling rate makes it better, but doesn't get rid of it.

2. Yes, tried a whole bunch of things. Never had it before Windows 10.

3. Do you have any overlays? This means discord, nvidia/amd game overlay, etc.
    If yes and you want to get rid of this problem, then you disable said overlays for this game in particular. If you use your overlays in wow as well, then you just have to get used to this(until we get a better client */wishful thinking* ).

4. It's not that. People without that option enabled also experience the same problem with cursor resetting to the center of the screen.

5. New things that I tried - disabled action center, in case it acts as an overlay. Ran the game in safe mode, mouse still jumps to the middle.

I forgot to say this happens only in wow, on tbc and classic (not retail) servers as well.

6. Bump bcs it's infuriating to play like that.

7. Bump bcs it's infuriating to play like that.
    Have you tried another mouse? Tried the client/mouse on other PC?

8. Tried with another one, also Steelseries. Try to do what he does in the video and let me know what happens.

9. Tried playing with Power Options settings - nada. Give me more suggestions, boys.

10. Is there anyone who CAN'T reproduce thism or is it the same for everyone?

11. Have noticed something like that when look around and camera buged to another direction.