1. PVP class for WOTLK

can't decide between the classes for WOTLK :

hunter, druid (feral,Boomkin) and retri

mostly for open world pvp, 1vs1 and BG

2. Since you said open wpvp, I say druid for stealth and air ganks.

3. Hunter, boomkin and ret are all strong in BGs.
    Ret is the best for duells.
    In terms of Wpvp it depends on if we talk about 1v1 or groupe fights. Rets have the disadvantage that they can be kited on a open terrain.

4. Imo a very skilled frost mage is the best, but from the ones you listed - feral druids seem very powerful.

5. ... but from the ones you listed...
    If we are opening that can of worms, then I say that depends on the type of fight. DKs dominate certain type of group fights in BGs. Their tankiness, AOE damage, and ability to force an enemy player out of position is invaluable if the team has enough burst. Frost mages are good in smaller and more controlled situations, but they don't really shine in large scale group fights. Something unorthodox, but worth considering: If you carry enough holy gear around, you can do quite a bit of healing as ret, enough to tip the scale sometimes (I've healed nearly 1M once in WSG). I don't know if the same can be said about other hybrid classes.

Also keep in mind that the highest skill capped spec/playstyle may not be the most desirable under all PVP situations. In wPVP and BGs there can be a lot more going on than in an arena match or duel, and not to mention you probably won't have all of your CDs, and neither do your teammates/enemies. Terrain, map mechanics, positioning, and understanding the flow of battle (momentum) are often more important than min/maxing specs and talents. This is why arena/dueling PVP focused players are notorious for losing BGs, but of course that is not always true.