1. Lordaeron PVP is hell

I know this topic has been raised many times and it would seem that there is no need to talk about it again, but it is impossible to remain silent about it. This is indeed a problem and it is worth talking about, in the hope of some kind of solution. Crossrealm PvP is not a bad feature, but absolutely kills PvP as such on Lordaeron.

Why we players choose to play on this realm is undoubtedly a complicated PvE, where each item is obtained with special difficulty, blizzlike rates and most importantly, the lack of donations that affect the game. We came here for this reason not to see every second person in the best equipment. But when we enter the battlefields, we see a radically different situation, a complete preponderance of other realms in strength in PvP.

The project managers did a lot for a comfortable game, so that there was no long waiting for the arena or bg, for obvious reasons, this crossrealm appeared. Even more Mercenary feature appeared and it's great and what's most interesting, the last feature has the ability to turn it on / off in your account settings. So why not to make a similar feature with the ability to disable crossrealm PvP for Lordaeron ?

In fact, it turns out that people who play on Icecrown, Blackrock, buying things, are eager to dominate with these things and project managers are happy to throw at the mercy of players from Lordaeron.

2. Or in the very least, a gearscore bump or cap (whichever direction) to even the playing field. I love pvp. But it's ridiculous when you're up against peeps geared to the teeth and I had to work for the rags I wear

3. i understand where u came from, im playing on Lordaeron myself, geared up from scratch now im 6k gs on my pvp set. While no doubt pvp-ing with fellow hard-earned gears pvpers is much more fun and rewarding, but before crossrealm was implemented the queue to pop on lordaeron was almost to nonexistent due to the lack of people who were into pvp back then.

It took ridiculously long just to get enough honor points for my starter furious set, but since crossrealm added it takes so much faster to complete the set now, while i know exactly how it is to fight against donors from icecrown and freebies from blackrock, if u think about how Lordaeron is a hardcore realm and treat the pvp aspect as hardcore aswell, it makes sense. I experienced some difficulties to find arena partner even just for weekly points, so glad they added soloQ which i did get my wf chestpiece from.

so, im just saying dont be in such rush, Lordaeron is about the journey and it takes much longer than other realms, its okay if we are getting rekt by donors and freebies, we're getting evenly geared at the end, its just the matter of time. just imagine when u reached atleast fully relentless geared and rekt some donors and freebies in bg, its shame on them when u are topping the chart above them donors and freebies.
    Edited: August 15, 2022 Reason: my grammar sucks