1. Game crash in VOA only

Hello.
    I been playing wow for a very long time, and in last few weeks WoW started to going crazy in VOA. First i had only fps drop on ice boss and now my games throws me to desktop untill the fight its over or it just crashes and says im to low on memory. I've already tried all of those programs like LAA, i gave a wow highest priority, decrased all graphic sets to minimum and still game mess with me. Can anyone help me? I post link bellow for pc spec maybe you can find problem where i couldnt.
    https://imgur.com/a/pZH3UA9

2. Do you have the HD models? Maybe download the client again from the download page so you don't get them?

3. I dont have WOD models, in other thread they recommended to delete some patches for wod models and when i checked they werent there for sure. Strange thing is that my wow started to going crazy after so long time of good working, never had a problem with it. Is there maybe some other option than LAA to add some resources to wow like more ram or more cpu?

4. It's impossible that you are getting out of memory with 16 GB of RAM unless you are running some RAM-intensive process in the background while you play. You can check that using the Task Manager.

Do you have screenshots of the concrete errors that you get?

5. A stab in the dark: Check addon memory usage. Maybe there's a memory leak with one of the addons?