1. New talent tree format for Dragonflight

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/talent-calc/warrior/arms

Thoughts? It feels like the amount of possible combinations has exploded. I wonder how they will balance that.

2. I wonder how they will balance that.
    Knowing Blizzard, they won't.

3. All of the stuff in new talents exist for last 3 expansion, but in different form instead of talent tree form. It's illusion that they have make something new. Balance will be handle the same way as last 3 expansions.

Cool part of the new talents is you can make presets for different type of content and swap between easier. Beside that there is not much else.

4. All of the stuff in new talents exist for last 3 expansion, but in different form instead of talent tree form. It's illusion that they have make something new. Balance will be handle the same way as last 3 expansions.

Cool part of the new talents is you can make presets for different type of content and swap between easier. Beside that there is not much else.
    I guess the rumour that they only have 1 guy for designing all classes is true. Classes work exactly the same since Legion, with very minor perks here and there.
    This won't work like how pre-Pandaria talent trees worked, with the player able to do hybrid builds for different content. You will still be picking the same 2 or 3 talents per class depending if your focus is AoE, dungeons, or raiding. Gameplay wise you will still be making the exact same decisions you were in previous expansions, so nothing is changed.

In older expansions they at least added something new for classes every expansion. Vanilla > TBC added new stuff atop of what classes had, then the same happened when WotLK came. Classes were expanded upon, not kept exactly the same with just the system you interact with being redesigned.

5. Well, 0 changes to shamans. They’ve removed electrocute from resto spec and reintroduced gust of wind.
    And still no instant hex for enhancement, still almost useless tremor totem, and still useless capacitor totem with huge CD, long charging time and short stun duration. Clunky flame shock CD that makes elemental not enjoyable to play, clunky global cooldowns for every ability except interrupts.
    …I mean I didn’t expect any positive changes, and so far I’m not disappointed. It’s the same class design since Legion, some minor changes were made (really bad ones in BFA) and they remain still, but it’s becoming stale and boring. Pretty sure it’s the same for other classes.

I guess the latest expansion servers are going to die out after WotLK launch.
    Edited: August 8, 2022