1. Cannot take item from the boss VoA 25

Going to farm VoA 25, after one min from start dps boss I got disconnected, when the raid killed the boss, I rolled the gloves, but the raid leader can't give them to me, I'm attaching the raid ID and screenshots
    And no EOF
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVw...l=AlekzShivlol - video by raid leader
    https://ibb.co/r03W4Fn - raid leader id
    https://ibb.co/2ksvJB8 - me

Server Icecrown
    Nick name - Gigadpsmeow
    Edited: August 3, 2022 Reason: words misstake

2. There's no support for in-game obtained items that are lost (main exception being ICC ring). You have to try to get them again.

3. There's no support for in-game obtained items that are lost (main exception being ICC ring). You have to try to get them again.
    In what sense are not supported? I got a cd for the raid, but I didn’t get the ice from the boss and I can’t get the item, there is a video confirmation and screenshots of the ID.
    The gloves are still with the RL, you have the nickname, just charge me the ice and transfer the item to me OR update the cd to VoA 25

4. It is specifically designed to be that way, it's not a bug. What happened is exactly what was supposed to happen.
    You wont get items or ID reset. Even if it were a bug, you wouldn't get anything.

Your coarse of action: better luck next week, call your ISP tell them how you lost 2 EoF because of them.

5. It is specifically designed to be that way, it's not a bug. What happened is exactly what was supposed to happen.
    You wont get items or ID reset. Even if it were a bug, you wouldn't get anything.

Your coarse of action: better luck next week, call your ISP tell them how you lost 2 EoF because of them.
    And what about the provider?
    I had everything ok browser and everything else worked just as well, but it doesn’t matter, the important thing is that I have an id in common with rl, there is a video where the thing is not transferred to me, how could I catch 1 cd with 1 killed boss with another player but can't get item.

6. You realize you are asking them to put a literal exploit in the game?

7. You realize you are asking them to put a literal exploit in the game?
    I'm not asking for anything, I'm saying - if I have a cd for a raid, then where is my reward?
    And if not, where is my clean cd?
    OR we are why I am not able to reconnect in the game in 2022?
    OR why the game didn't offer me to accept or decline the cd with the boss killed?
    OR in a particular case, if there is an item, the RAID leader has a common ID, there are screenshots and a video, just give me the item and give me 2 frost emblems, is it a problem?

8. I'm not asking for anything, I'm saying - if I have a cd for a raid, then where is my reward?
    Lost, because you weren't present for the kill. As already said, from all you're saying this is how it's supposed to work, so people can't "disconnected," do no work at all and still receive rewards.

And if not, where is my clean cd?
    You were in the Raid group, you didn't get removed from it, so you're registered as having used it. Again, as already said, from all you're saying this is how it's supposed to work.

OR we are why I am not able to reconnect in the game in 2022?
    It's <insert current year> and bad internet routes and connections still exist. How are Zoomers letting that happen, indeed.

IOR why the game didn't offer me to accept or decline the cd with the boss killed?
    Already answered. What you should be asking is "why didn't the raid leader call for the boss to not be killed, even if it meant restarting, until anyone disconnected came back?"

OR in a particular case, if there is an item, the RAID leader has a common ID, there are screenshots and a video, just give me the item and give me 2 frost emblems, is it a problem?
    Because of two reasons: a. YET AGAIN, what happened is how it's supposed to work, for reasons already stated; and b. our GMs don't hand out items like you're asking, period.

9. raid ID doesn't give you any loot, being there when you kill the boss does.
    you were there when encounter was started, so you get ID.
    you are not eligible for loot, because you were not there when boss died.

If raid leader can't trade it to you, you will not get loot. I'm just telling you how it is. You can open ticket, waste time and you will get copypasta "we don't do that, bye now".
    Only way you can get items back is if they are bought for coins or few specific cases, like Ashen ring.

P.S
    I agree on the part where we should be able to reconnect during the encounter, instead of being thrown out of the instance. But it's like that forever already, I guess there are reasons.
    Edited: August 4, 2022

10. What a good server
    I don’t ask me to donate this thing to me
    she is mine allrdy, if “insert any year here” you are not able to make a working copy of the 2008 game where it all worked and is now working, then you don’t need to present it on the forum as my mistake - this is a substitution of concepts .
    And most importantly, I'm not trying to deceive anyone - I showed screenshots and even a video of another player, is it better for you to catch such negativity than to help a player on your server?

11. Raid ID appears from the moment the boss is killed, let's not make up stories here

12. I would say that, arguably, giving you an ID when you didn't have a chance to get any loot is a bug. But this is not the place to report bugs.

Or maybe not, because that would allow people to participate in many kills of the same boss and disconnect right before the boss dies to help others without getting locked out.

13. Oh, I thought this is where the administration can help me, it really shouldn’t work like that, if you tell me where to turn I will be glad, thanks

14. Raid ID appears from the moment the boss is killed, let's not make up stories here
    That's right, and a list of people who will get that ID is made when the boss is pulled.

Oh, I thought this is where the administration can help me, it really shouldn’t work like that, if you tell me where to turn I will be glad, thanks
    There is nowhere to turn, they are not giving items, the end. Suck it up as the rest of us and try next week.
    Edited: August 4, 2022

15. You write everything correctly and then add another condition that does not apply to me, I should have continued the fight in the same place and this situation would never exist

12 Last