1. Retail Refugee

Hi there! You've probably seen this story before, but I'm here because I absolutely love the idea of Wrath of the Lich King Classic, but cannot bring myself to play it on Battle.net due to the current ethical state of Activision Blizzard. I Googled WOTLK private server, and this was on the top of the list.

I'm starting a Tauren Warrior named Ackarr on Icecrown, and I'm hoping to roll a death knight of the same name (with one r removed) to relive my experience when I first played WOTLK, and indeed, WoW itself.

I look forward to engaging with the community, and possibly getting to experience the raid content as it was meant to be.

For the Horde!

2. Hey, Icecrown in old realm, which means people are quite overgeared and asking high gear in pugs and such, lots of new players too, of coarse. It's important to find yourself a suited guild, because with this high population people don't put much value in "reputation" with realms community, because, why bother, it's not like you will ever meet that guy again. From that comes all the "everyone so toxic" topics and such. So find a bunch of likeminded players with shared interests, it will be great.

3. Hey, welcome !
    You've made the right call coming here, it's an amazing server.
    Enjoy your time, have fun in game :)