1. Lordearon - My char is gone

Hey, I just wanted to come back to game, and I see that my char is gone. I was playing on Lordearon realm and on my ingame acc site and on warmane.com account site i cannot find my char , help :(

2. 1. When did you play last time?

2. Did you look for your character just on website or even in-game by logging with a client?
    If no characters are showed on website -> it means they are flagged for a rename. So you need to log with client to set new names

3. Is your account premium?

3. 1. Some around 2021
    2. No char ingame, no char on webstie

3. Nope, free acc.

4. send an email to [email protected] to find out what happened to your characters

Btw were you maybe playing on Frostmourne realm instead?

In that case, if between 15-april-2020 -> 14-April-2021= your characters are gone

if between 15-april-2021 -> 14-April-2022 you need to manually transfer them to Icecrown realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

5. Nope, I have played on Lordearon. :(

6. Nope, I have played on Lordearon. :(
    what level were your characters? if below lvl 30, they might have been deleted due to inactivity.

7. this is really strange, people are loosing their characters even accounts for non reason. what is this???

8. this is really strange, people are loosing their characters even accounts for non reason. what is this???
    Usually the reason is unsecured account. Somebody else has/gains access to account, decides to wipe the account clean, and deletes character after that's done.

2FA really goes a long way.

9. Nobody has acess to my account - only me.
    Just didn't play for a long time :/

Char name was Nortomek :/

10. Hey,

In the same boat as you. Everything I had on Lordearon & Icecrown gone after 2½ year hiatus. Did you get your chars back or what happend?