1. 6 Days Ago  

Lordearon - My char is gone

Hey, I just wanted to come back to game, and I see that my char is gone. I was playing on Lordearon realm and on my ingame acc site and on warmane.com account site i cannot find my char , help :(

2. 6 Days Ago  
    1. When did you play last time?

2. Did you look for your character just on website or even in-game by logging with a client?
    If no characters are showed on website -> it means they are flagged for a rename. So you need to log with client to set new names

3. Is your account premium?

3. 5 Days Ago  
    1. Some around 2021
    2. No char ingame, no char on webstie

3. Nope, free acc.

4. 5 Days Ago  
    send an email to [email protected] to find out what happened to your characters

Btw were you maybe playing on Frostmourne realm instead?

In that case, if between 15-april-2020 -> 14-April-2021= your characters are gone

if between 15-april-2021 -> 14-April-2022 you need to manually transfer them to Icecrown realm:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> service
    Select "Frostmourne - S2" as realm

5. 3 Days Ago  
    Nope, I have played on Lordearon. :(

6. 3 Days Ago  
    Nope, I have played on Lordearon. :(
    what level were your characters? if below lvl 30, they might have been deleted due to inactivity.

7. 2 Days Ago  

8. 2 Days Ago  
    this is really strange, people are loosing their characters even accounts for non reason. what is this???

9. 2 Days Ago  
    this is really strange, people are loosing their characters even accounts for non reason. what is this???
    Usually the reason is unsecured account. Somebody else has/gains access to account, decides to wipe the account clean, and deletes character after that's done.

2FA really goes a long way.

10. 1 Day Ago  
    Nobody has acess to my account - only me.
    Just didn't play for a long time :/

Char name was Nortomek :/