1. Newbie in WoW

Hello,
    I never played WoW before, so I would like to ask you, what is good class to play?
    I tried to play Priest, but as I like to play support in LoL, that Priest didn't come to me.
    And also, I would like to ask, that I should do all of these quests?

I'm 100% sure for many of people these two questions are like... i don't know.
    I only have experience in Metin2, Tibia or Diablo 3. But WoW... it's seems to be difficult. Especially when I see the chat, haha.

Greetings!

2. All classes are good. You just need to find one that most suits you. Read the descriptions for each class, maybe check a Youtube vid or two explaining each class (for WotLK expansion) or something so you get a rough idea.

As for quests, there's a quest difficulty color option somewhere in the options of the game. If the quest is grey colored, it'll give very little experience and it's mostly not worth doing. Do the yellow and orange ones, maybe green if there's an item reward. It also depends on which realm you play. You'll outlevel every zone on Icecrown within minutes. Lordaeron is much slower and the normal x1 experience rate that's on Blizzard (you should do all quests on Lordaeron).

3. I only have experience in Metin2
    That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

All classes are good.

All classes have good spec or two, on some occasion even three!

While leveling & RDF, anything goes. When raiding starts, then the list of desired specs begins to narrow.

4. Thank you guys for answer!

Yeah, Metin2 is now only playable on private servers.

5. Thank you guys for answer!

Yeah, Metin2 is now only playable on private servers.
    It was far more enjoyable to play on pservers anyway. Played on few myself. Also had lvl 35 farmer on retail UK version, played in US too but bit less.