1. Need help completing a dungeon that isn't listed in the Dungeon Finder

So, I've noticed not all instances are listed in the random dungeon finder. I have a class quest (rogue) that asks me to kill a certain boss in an unlisted dungeon. The dungeon is Temple of Atal'Hakkar for the quest The Azure Key. Is there a good way of going about this? I've tried to get a group together and I don't have a guild to ask. Just started playing recently, but I'm hard-stuck here.

Any help or info would be appreciated. Is there a way to queue for the dungeon that I'm just missing?

2. You don't have to do that quest. You just get an item that will become useless in one day of playing.

That dungeon is also called "Sunken Temple" - perhaps that's the name that it has in the dungeon finder? Or perhaps you're out of the level range to queue for it? It should be 50-60 or so.

3. You don't have to do that quest. You just get an item that will become useless in one day of playing.

That dungeon is also called "Sunken Temple" - perhaps that's the name that it has in the dungeon finder? Or perhaps you're out of the level range to queue for it? It should be 50-60 or so.
    I'm level 59; but what would the dungeon be called in dungeon finder? The Sunken Temple? Good to know I dont HAVE to do it. I was under the impression I had to do all the class quests.

4. You can que it in 45-55 level range, so you will have to just walk there.

5. I'm level 59; but what would the dungeon be called in dungeon finder? The Sunken Temple? Good to know I dont HAVE to do it. I was under the impression I had to do all the class quests.
    Some classes have "mandatory" quests because they teach you abilities (like a paladin's resurrection), but in this case you only get a piece of gear that you don't really need.

You can either skip it, walk there with a group as you've been told (it will be effectivelly impossible to find a group, at least in Icecrown), or solo it once you reach level 80 (but by then the piece of gear will be completely useless).

6. Thanks everyone; these replies helped a lot. I'll just go ahead and skip it.