1. Buying a Death Knight

Hi all,
    I was wondering if I could directly buy a Death Knight character without having a 55lv character. I am new to the server, although I know the game and I just want to catch up with my friends.
    Would this be a good option?
    I also don't know how much it would cost to change the name, or what I will miss out on by buying a character like this.
    Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,
    S.

2. on which realm you wanna play?

By donating, beside getting some coins, you also get some perks like the chance to create a DK without the requiremnt to level up a character on the same realm to lvl 55

BUT this perk is not active at the moment on FROSTMOURNE realm.
    So, if you plan to play a DK on that realm, you can buy it from other players on TRADE market:
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> Trade

Check the price, btw to be able to buy/Sell on "trade" you need to use "2-step authentication" for at least 3 days

3. Thank you for the reply, very good info.
    I was thinking of Lordaeron server.
    And is there a way for me to see the equipment on the character before I buy it? Or the appearance of it?
    And lastly, would there be a name change included in the purchase, if not how much would it cost?
    Thank you.

4. When you click the name of a character that's been put up for sale you see the gear it's got and what it looks like.

A character rename is not included but can be purchased for 10 coins.