1. Dk, Retri or Warrior for solo Bg

what you think is the best option for solo bgs?

2. all 3 has big overall dmg done, but u have to exclude warrior and better choose either DK or paladin for solo, because warrior needs to stay in the pack with healer, really prone to slow/cc, and the weakest without pocket heal. where dk and paladin have the tools to survive a tight situation better.

-warrior is designed to approach death, charge and intercept are the tools to do it. b
    -paladin is designed to help people to stay away from death, buffs, freedom, bubble and insta-heal via Art of War are the tools that u and others love.
    -DK is the death itself, u dont have to charge just pull the poor soul with death grip cz it can almost guarantee a death in bg, and u can even turn the tide if u grip a healer. and chain of ice is insanely powerful.

i personally love dk best of all 3, because the utilities, not to mention that u dont have to switch weapons like warrior and never have much problem against casters like paladin. and dk doesnt rely on gears like warrior, u can do great only with the provided honor gears where warrior needs bis pve pieces to really function.

3. Morvion summed it up nicely. I'd like to add that Ret is the easiest to play out of the three (which is actually a huge plus, since it allows you to pay more attention to your surroundings), though in very large and chaotic group fights, the skill cap increases a lot due to your support abilities. DK's are pretty much essential in most group fights because Death Grip is straight up OP. That combined with DK's tankiness and high damage makes it natural for many premades to build an army around DKs. Definitely do not go with warrior for solo BG unless you absolutely love the playstyle.

4. Whatever you do, DO NOT choose warrior since you need a pocket healer.

I also prefer DK because of its anti-caster abilities.