1. Alliance Low Population Problem

In the past week the ally side of the server feels very empty and dead. There were only few SSC runs, 1-2 naxx, 1-2 OS after reset day. VoA was even worse - I only saw us winning wintergrasp once and I'm on the server every day, few times a day; one day horde won 4 times in a row. The main focus of the server is PVE and it's very hard as an alliance player to get into raids and gear your characters, especially alts (its easy if u are in a guild, but that goes only for your main character, cause most of the guilds do only 1 clear a week; and without guild good luck). The graph on the statistics tab shows 43 % ally/57% horde but it does not feel that way. Maybe offer free transfer for from horde to ally for a limited amount of time to balance it or a more drastic measure - free transfer/reduced price from ally to horde - cause in the end of the day Frostmourne is a PVE server and when u cant find a raid/takes so long to find people for a raid it feels very frustrating and disappointing. I like to hear your views and opinions about the situation.

2. Ssshhh, let the Alliance die in peace. Horde is a much cooler faction anyway. The cities are awesome, the races are awesome, the questing is smoother than Alliance side. I love everything about the Horde (except the stupid blood elves).

3. Yep, Alliance seems to be in abysmall situation. I'm a hardcore raider and I'd love to play Alliance, but I simply can't, because there are no good enough guilds with my class spots open. So I'm basically forced to play this disgusting, lame faction known as "horde", with their ugly lame races, cities and quests... I hope warmane will be giving out some serious bonuses to Alliance next season. It's in their interests, especially now with competition from blizzard itself.

4. Make raids cross faction, problem solved

5. Make raids cross faction, problem solved
    I agree with this solution. There's no point in dividing the server community in two groups one of which is doomed to die out.
    If I had known how much less active Alliance is compared to Horde, I would have never rolled this faction, but at this point it's kinda too late for me to reroll. Pretty sad situation.

6. I agree with this solution. There's no point in dividing the server community in two groups one of which is doomed to die out.
    If I had known how much less active Alliance is compared to Horde, I would have never rolled this faction, but at this point it's kinda too late for me to reroll. Pretty sad situation.
    You don't add a rotten apple to a pile of good ones. You know what happens.

7. You don't add a rotten apple to a pile of good ones. You know what happens.
    So Alliance players are inherently rotten, did I get this right?

8. So Alliance players are inherently rotten, did I get this right?
    We just don't want them.

9. You don't add a rotten apple to a pile of good ones. You know what happens.
    Wouldn't the Horde be the rotten apples, though?
    Just look at them, their cities, their landscapes, anything they touch.. rot and filth is the constant shared theme.

Well, aside Blood Elves, but those always felt like they were given to Horde to be the "exception that proves the rule."

10. I think the opposite could be considered, that ally->horde is free. Or that faction transfer either way is free. It's a PvE server anyway. Why Alliance is dead is because most of the active guilds quit, and every time the remnants merge they also disband as they lack something. Alliance dies this way.

But anyway as its a PvE server I think you should give everyone a chance by just letting free transfers from either faction & merge AH. I'd like to play but it's impossible as all good alliance players are gone now. You can't even get past Kolo with these alliance players.

11. Make raids cross faction, problem solved
    they could make it like this:
    When PvP is Disabled, you become a 3rd faction, neutral, and can speak and party/raid between factions, but can't take quests of the other faction and you can't enter in their city, using NPC etc (they will be aggro).
    When PvP is Enabled, you will become your original faction and do things "normaly".
    To prevent some exploits, add some requirements when you can and can't Disable/Enable PvP.

12. they could make it like this:
    When PvP is Disabled, you become a 3rd faction, neutral, and can speak and party/raid between factions, but can't take quests of the other faction and you can't enter in their city, using NPC etc (they will be aggro).
    When PvP is Enabled, you will become your original faction and do things "normaly".
    To prevent some exploits, add some requirements when you can and can't Disable/Enable PvP.
    This seems to be pretty hard to implement properly.

13. 100% agree with people above about cross-faction. Its already implemented for RDF HC. It will keep the server alive and even improve it. We can have like dala as main city + AH there. I don't genuinely see a reason for having the server split into 2 groups.
    Edited: August 10, 2022 Reason: idk how to quete :(

14. The only way I can see it fixed, is if they disable all racials. Only then people will play what they want to play. I'm forced to play horde this season and I play a belf hunter. I see so many (99%) of people rolling orc, just because of racials, even though many dislike the race and would never play it otherwise. And this racial gives them literally fk all, because I still often beat orc hunters. I've no idea why do p.server owners are so afraid to disable racials -- they rather kill one faction and eventually their whole server, than do it.