1. Missing chracters from Lordaeon, help please!

Hi,

I have played on Lordaeon for a while (around 12/2020), and I had two characters (one around level 20). They are both missing now. But, when selecting realm in game, I can see Lordaeon (2), like my 2 characters, but they are not there... Is there a way to get them back, please?

Thank you all in advance! :-)

2. 1-30 lvl characters were removed in cleanup, unless your account is premium.

3. My account is not premium, but I played with my husband, and his lvl 20 character was not removed... We played together in same time. Is that possible?

4. He probably logged his char sometime from jan 2021 to deadline in march 2022, condition was deletion of all characters under level 30 who were never logged in that time.

5. Hi,

I have played on Lordaeon for a while (around 12/2020), and I had two characters (one around level 20). They are both missing now. But, when selecting realm in game, I can see Lordaeon (2), like my 2 characters, but they are not there... Is there a way to get them back, please?

Thank you all in advance! :-)
    Since its only level 20, I think this is not a big issue. You can get that level or above in one day or less. Aim to get higher level next time to avoid deletion