1. PvP Blood ultimate build - The Immortal bastard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Back from the dea... HOLY SH*T 8 K VIEWS?! Looking good - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So I figured I'd share this with you all as this was my little gem back when WoTLK was "live"

I always enjoyed the PvP, but not like all the other DKs that played Unholy or a pure Blood DPS oriented build, f*** that. If I wanted to melt faces I could logg my Warrior or cap a Ret Pally and press Wings+Hammer and win.

Blood had SUCH potential - and what better to use it for than making yourself an immortal chunk of self healing and damage reduction. It was never satisfaction for me to kill the enemy, faaaaaaaar from. It was the KNOWLEDGE of that when you had anywhere from 2-7 players on you at once (Pending on the classes gear and skill all together) and they JUST COULD NOT KILL YOU that made me go on. The wit of that on the other end of that screen was someone furiously mad to the teeth as no matter how hard and how many: you just won't die in the end.

The ultimate douche bag immortality spec, and allow me to go talent by talent here to further explain WHY this was the build I ended up with that had me tank so many players at once.

I would like to REMIND everyone reading this post before going into breakdown-detail that the point of this spec is NOT the have high damage - This is simply a "fun spec" that I mixed with in WoTLK for the hell of it and I wound up as an unstoppable force of self sustain. So keep that in mind before going further down: This is NOT a damage oriented spec - NOR is it suitable for Arena, since this is not much of a teamplay spec when there is a 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 but in BG's it works wonders!

1: Talents - Explanation and in depth details.
    2: Glyphs - Let's add more fule to the fire.
    3: Rotation? Is that even a thing?
    4: Stats priority? I suppose we need that as well...
    5: Gems and enchants - I kinda forgot about those...
    6: Conclusion.
    7: TLDR.
    8: Ending.
    *9: Class difficulty - Added by question from "Evangelion"

>>> 1: Talents <<<

Talents: First off - the talents: http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

Talent breakdown:

- - - Blood - - -

- Row 1 -

Blade Barrier (5/5): What explanation needed, once all your blood runes are gone you will have a 5% reduction for anything for 10 seconds, which means that in combat you can maintain a 5% DMG reduction 24/7 which is key.

Butchery (2/2): You always want runic power on your hand - Be it for Death Pact or Lichborne Heal and since the POINT of this spec is to stay alive, the passive generation or runic power is awesome alongside with the power granted when you kill someone. This alongside with a second row talent allows you to ALWAYS have a close to full power pool should you suddenly be jumped and need that pact or lich-heal.

- Row 2 -

Scent of Blood (3/3): This is the ultimate runic power bomb - Mixed with Butchery and you WILL never run out. Eventually as people get to know that you are that a**hole DK with the immortality build, a jump attack by a metric ton of players is needed to down you and now you can for SURE endure the burst they throw, mix all of your self heals and healing + spells with Lichborne self heal which you can SPAM death coils from now (Alongside a nifty glyph I will get back to) and watch as the enemy weeps, asking you why you are trying so hard to live.

Two Handed Weapon Specialization (2/2): You just NEED to spend some points in order to move onto the lower brackets - Some will say AND prove that Bladed Armor is better (Specially with some of the talents we pick up on the frost side) but then again: this spec is not about the dmage and it was just my plain OCD of getting itches from not having the talents I put points in filled out that I went with this 2/2 + You won't even use two one handed weps, right?

- Row 3 -

Rune Tap (1/1): The core talent of this build, an on demand heal which only get's stronger as we dig into the depths of this talent build.

Dark Conviction (5/5): Critical hits with weapons, abilities and spells. It's DPS oriented: why yes - we still need some points to move down, BUT WAIT! Critical Death Coil self heals. I was thinking of it as a rumor until the day it happened. Was it a long time bug that Blizz never got to fix? Was it that the summer heat had taken it's toll on my PC? Regardless of what it was - it kept happening and with that said, increased Crit on abilities / spells when death coil counts as one and can HEAL you - OH YES.

- Row 4 -

Improved Rune Tap (3/3): Death Knight "pros" and "elitists" would tell you to pass this talent, it was weak and useless. If I only had a copper for each time Vampiric + Rune tap had saved my a**: I could have bought their accounts in pure gold. The increased effect from this heal and it's reduced CD has saved my a** or otherwise just helped me to keep my HP at above 90%, it's not a talent you want to skip out.

Spell Deflection (3/3): "Should I stack strength as a Shaman?" I won't tell you to STACK parry.
    Anyone hitting you at melee range is but fodder for your Death Strikes: But what about the pain in the a** casters? Sure we got Strangulate, Mind Freeze, Chains, AMS, Death Grip, Release Trinket, Mark of Blood but there is STILL two casters that can stay at a great distance and somewhat negate all of this.
    First of the Frost Mages: and their spells hurt.
    Secondly: A Ret Paladin with wings up. If you can't stop or AMS that hammer it is pretty close to game over in the split of a second.
    So to have a CHANCE at 45% reduced spell damage is better than NOTHING as you will always have a base amount of parry in %

- Row 5 -

Mark of Blood (1/1): When you don't have bubble or lay on hands. MARK OF BLOOD. Wait... We kinda do have Lay on Hands but, EH! More healing!

Veteran of the Third War (3/3): 3% more stamina and increased expertise? Don't mind if I do!

- Row 6 -

Abomination's Might (2/2): We still need some points just SOMEPLACE to reach the last talent we want from Blood and as I tend to do BGs alot: I figured I'd team contribute in more than JUST being an immortal titanium clad healer. SELF HEALER that is.

- Row 7 -

Improved Blood Presence (2/2): More healing done to you in blood presence?! And by 10%?! Sign me up!

Bloodworms (3/3): 9% chance to spawn? I think they forgot to add the 0 to that as these pesky bastards are up 24/7 and the heal you for a nifty amount.

- Row 8 -

Vampiric Blood (1/1): The life saver - the ultimate - the one talent to rule it all. Vampiric blood is like lay on hands on a 1 min CD, use it with ANYTHING to super self heal yourself to 100% or to use along self heals to negate anyone and anythings burst. Except if it's two Retadins, then you may need to call in some support.
    But in all seriousness: this talent is a life saver without match, without this one you can't save your sorry a** from the metric ton of burst you will face at some point - be it in duels, BGs or in the Arena.

Improved Death Strike (2/2): The talent that separates broken from plain r*****ation beyond repair, the amount of healing granted from Death Strike now just beyond what should be allowed, the talent itself should only be available on premium pay webpages.

Sudden Doom (2/3): This is more of a fun talent for me with it's own little story. Now these talents COULD be placed in "Bladed Armor" with the two from Two hand specialization on row 2, making that one a 4/5 (Still making me itch) go ahead. Do as you wish with that.

- Story time: I fought this Horde in open world PvP as he came to Elwynn once, not only did I Death Coil spam heal myself but that 10% hit him ALL the time not just making for SOME damage but he logged and made an Alliance after I kicked his a** and asked me "HOW DO YOU USE SO MANY DEATH COILS?!" Apparently the sound of the Death Coils flying left and right pissed the f*** out of him and ever since that - I just kept that talent for the fun of it. We still NEED 2 talents SOMEPLACE to reach row 9.

- Row 9 -

Will of the Necropolis (3/3): The last talent we want on blood, despite all your healing, despite the fact that this talent build is MADE to make you immortal beyond belief - you will at SOME POINT drop bellow the 35% threshold and the damage reduction from this talent mixed with the short CD heals you have should keep you away from "execute" range.

Blood sits in total with 43 talent that pretty much ALL boosts self healing, overall healing, effective healing, increased HP and grants damage reduction. The last talents underneath this row is useless at that and we just don't need "Heart Strike" for this build as we want talents elsewhere and Death Strike does 85% of the healing job. Onward to frost!

- - - Frost - - -

- Row 1 -

Toughness (5/5): The talent that makes Bladed armor more tempting on the blood side: but again, I care not for damage. I want the armor increase for overall physical damage reduction AND reduced time on slows - this is NEAT vs those pesky frost mages.

Runic Power Mastery (2/2): With all those Runic Power talents in blood: expanding the pool by 30 power is something that comes in handy.

Improved Icy Touch (1/3): We just need this talent to reach down to Lichborne and it's effect is better than Black Ice as f*** damage, I'd rather have 2% additional slow on Frost Fever and Nerves of Cold Steel is not an option...

- Row 2 -

Icy Reach (2/2): Chains works from further away?! Take that Hunters that disengage after the Death Grip! You are going NOWHERE...

- Row 3 -

Lichborne (1/1): While working as a semi-secondary trinket it ALSO turns you undead - while undead: DEATH COILS CAN HEAL YOU. Combine this with the talents we picked earlier for more runic power and generating more power and you can spam death coils for the full duration of Lichborne (With a Glyph that I will speak of further down) this can be done just to heal up some damage or to buy time for Vampiric + Tap or Pact to come off CD, or mix it with Vampiric because... Well you can.

Frost holds no more than 11 talents but grants a semi trinket that lets you heal for a hefty amount, longer chains range, more runic power, armor and some melee slowing for the enemy. Overall not a bad deal for 11 talents.

- - - Unholy - - -

- Row 1 -

Anticipation (5/5): More dodge? Take that melees!

Virulence (3/3): Main focus here is the reduced chance for diseases to be cured: as your Death Strike is NOTHING without the diseases, this talent IS A MUST.

- Row 2 -

Epidemic (2/2): Longer duration on diseases gives bigger windows for Death Strikes and lets you "refresh" them with a bigger window as well.

Morbidity (3/3): Death Coil now HEALS for 15% more, F***ING YES!

Unholy Command (2/2): Reduced CD on Death Grip is always nice for any and all bastards that can try and WILL kite you, closing the gap more often to make sure you can land a Death Strike or refresh diseases can turn the tide + it makes it more viable as an "interrupt"

- Row 4 - Yes, we skip row 3 here, SAVAGE... Right?

On a Pale Horse (2/2): Reduced time on Stuns and Fears by 20% and that SWEET, SWEET mounted movement speed. You can now chase down pretty much anyone or should you be able to mount up on the RARE event of an escape: you are safe for the most part.

Unholy sits at 17 talents and does all small tidbits of things to help in all ways as an immortal a**hole.

Overall when you combine these talents you become a truck, a tanks! A titansteel clad war machine with so much self healing that you will top healing meters in any and all BGs you do, the enemy is sure to suffer and cry at your feet as no matter how hard, how long and how much they hit: as long as YOU dont't fall out of rotation: you will endure mostly anything and everything.

Now some may say: "Darion?! Do you even DEATH RUNE MASTERY BRO?!" To you my good Sir / Misses, I will say sodd of. This is an un-needed talent for this build. This build revolves around Death Strike being available as much as possible and since your BLOOD RUNES wont turn into Death Runes from this: You will not get MORE from it as that 2x Death Strike spam is key + You can always maintain Blade Barrier from EMPTYING blood runes while still having 1 off CD / always having 1 available for healing in ADDITION to the "Blood tap"

>>> 2: Glyphs <<<

- Major Glyphs -

"Glyph of Rune tap" More healing from your main-not-spamable heal: OH YES! And it even helps the party for a tiny bit?! YAY TEAMWORK!

"Glyph of Dark Death" HEY?! Even 15% MORE healing from Death Coil!

"Glyph of Disease" You don't want to spend Unholy and Frost Runes to REFRESH your diseases, you can now do so with the click of ONE button.

- Minor Glyphs -

"Glyph of Horn of the Winter" Should you in the heat of a 20 minute battle semi-forget the ability, you now just need to cast it 7 times. Not 10 times.

"Glyph of Raise Dead" Have you ever forgot to restock on Corpse Dust? Did you find yourself in a situation where a Ghoul was needed for a Pact but there was no fresh corpse around for it? Try "Glyph of Raise Dead"

"Glyph of Death's Embrace" HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! The ONE TRUE minor glyph! With this one your Lichborne self heal with refund half the cost of a Coil. You can now with certainty spam Death Coils for the entire Lichborne period as long as you cap at 130 runic power before starting it. LET THE DEATH COIL SPAM COMMENCE!

Some may argue that there are better glyphs - but out of all the ones I have had: these ones has given me the best results.
    SHOULD you be the one that NEVER manages to run out of corpse dust, you could always replace one minor glyph with "Glyph of Blood Tap"

>>> 3: Rotation? <<<

SO THEN!
    - Add diseases (Icy Touch and Plague Strike)
    - Make sure to refresh them before they drop off with Pestilence or if they are cured: repeat step 1.
    - Death Strikes... The occasional blood strike to maintain Blade Barrier.
    - Win.

CD usage:

This is more of "try and fail" as you need to consider that there is a lot of different things coming into play.

- How much gear do you have.
    - How much gear does the enemy have.
    - How MANY are the enemy.
    - Whats their classes.
    - Whats their specs.
    - Do you have some form of backup / support.
    - How good are YOU?

In the long run the Death Strikes does the most but you still have:

Mark of Blood: Place it on anyone that hits you hard and fast.
    Rune Tap: Use on CD if at or bellow 75% HP to keep close to 100% UNLESS You know a BURST or the Cavalry is inc, save it for that then.
    Ghoul + Death Pact: Never use the Ghoul as a form for DAMAGE, the Ghoul in this build is MADE for the Pacts healing.
    Empower Rune Weapon: Adds 2 more instant Death Strikes to the 2 you already did, making for 4 in a row.
    Lichborne Self heal with Death Coil: Heal, heal, heal, heal heal.
    -
    Vampiric Blood: Mix this with ANY of the ones above to make for SUPER healing that can save your a**.

Overall you need to take all these factors into play and figure you when to use what and how to make the most effective use out of it. And again: that all comes down to the 7 points mentioned at the top of the CD usage list here.

Your life is in your own hands: experiment as much as you want and one rainy day you will have it underneath your belt and become the ONE - TRUE - IMMORTAL Death Knight.

+ You still got Icebound Fortitude that is nice to pop before a Warrior Charges, before a Paladin comes close, just as a Mage freezes you and so on in situation where PREDICTABLE stuns are MOST LIKELY to come, with this build you don't NEED Icebound as a DEFENSIVE, it's better to use it to NEGATE a stun you are MOSTLY certain that will be landed.

- Anti Magic Shell (AMS): Use in similar situation - When coming close to a Mage so he wastes his nova, before stepping over a Hunter Trap, just as a hard hitting spell is inbound. it has all forms for uses.

- Strangulate and Mind Freeze: Mind Frezze you want to save for heals or to lock down a school of magic you don't want someone to use in a short while. and STRANGULATE has the range - if on low HP you face a Retadin, use it as the wings go up so you can gap close before the Hammer comes and THEN AMS to negate it. Strangulate has many uses - figure out which use it will to the best for yourself.

Army of the Dead? Meh... Use it whenever?

Lichborne self heal macro:

#showtooltip Lichborne
    /cast !Lichborne;
    /cast [target=player] Death Coil

>>> 4: Stats priority? <<<

Make sure to get the Hit cap and Exp cap (5%), 130 /135 Spell pen and 1414 /1415 Resilence for good measure. After that go fro ALL the Stamina! When it comes down to resilience: when you get your full set of PvP gear you should have MORE than enough of that. Or stack it if you wan't too, I will not stop you (Stack it as in gems n sh*t)

>>> 5: Gems and enchants <<<

Gems with Stamina is pretty and shiny. Yet you may need a gem or two for the Hit, Exp, Spell pen and Resilience cap. But once all those are in box, go for any and all enchants that grants HP or some form of "defense" since again: F*** the damage, we don't need that in this build. But if you wan't a list of my personal preferred use then here you go:

Gems -
    Meta: Stam + Reduced spell damage: Effulgent Skyflare Diamond
    Red: Expertise (Until cap): Precise Cardinal Ruby
    Blue: Spell Pen (Until cap): Stormy Majestic Zircon
    Yellow: Resilience (Until cap): Mystic King's Amber
    Orange: Hit + Exp (Until cap): Accurate Ametrine

Once caps have been reached, just go stam (Solid Majestic Zircon)

Enchants -

Head: 30 Stam + 25 Resilience: Arcanum of the Savage Gladiator.
    Shoulders: 30 Stam + 15 Sesilence: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator.
    Cloak: 35 Spell Pen: Spell Piercing
    Chest: 20 Resilience / 275 Health: Exceptional Resilience / Super Health
    Bracers: 40 Stam: Major Stamina
    Gloves: 15 Expertise: Expertise
    Legs: 40 Resilence + 28 Stam: Earthen Leg Armor
    Boots: 15 Stam + Movement speed: Tuskarr's Vitality

>> 6: Conclusion <<<

This is a spec / build that I love with passion and care for that turns you into an immortal war machine.
    It has made for so many long, fun and awesome fights.
    Grave yard camping 7 Hordes in WSG.
    Soloing anyone and anything (But Retadins played by anyone that can faceroll at age 3+)
    Fight for 40 min VS Protadins.
    Ultimate solo defender of bases in AV and AB.
    Carry the flag in WSG without concern.

I played this from pretty much start to finish (With some tweaks that came to the talents throughout WoTLK when it was live from launch til end) I had SO much fun, I did so much crazy s*** and I genuinely had my best time in PvP ever with this build.

>>> 7: TLDR <<<

Use these talents: http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

Use these Glyps: "Glyph of: Rune Tap, Disease, Dark Death, Death's Embrace, Horn of Winter, Raise Dead (Or Blood Tap)"

Use this macro:
    #showtooltip Lichborne
    /cast !Lichborne;
    /cast [target=player] Death Coil

Add diseases, make sure diseases stay on target, use Death Strike, use self heal stuff, stack stamina, done.

>>> 8: Ending <<<

I would like to thank any and all that wound up down here, be it by using the TLDR or by reading the whole post. It is A LOT of text and info but I wanted to give in-depth about why I like this talent build, why it has worked for me and HOW it works to make people understand.

Blood DKs in Wrath was the best EVER and I miss them so badly.

So while you are reading this, I will be off in a BG gathering honor for my freshly dinged 80 DK to get gear so I can become an immortal a**hat.

Thanks again and good luck out there!

>>> 9: Class difficulty <<<

What is class difficulty? Simply a list where I will rank classes and their specs anywhere between "Easy, Medium, Hard" and some other "difficulty" levels might be added pending on the class / spec. This list will be updated should I find people using new tricks to be weary about. All these rankings are ment for a 1v1 comparison and how this spec stands against these specs.

Some / most of these classes will have an "Overall note" underneath their specs to speak about some of the overalls the classes have / that you need to deal with.

- Priests

- Disc - Easy: Disc priests can't damage you for more than you can damage them and they don't have enough CC for you to be kept away in a 1v1 situation.

- Holy - Easy: Same as with the Discs, these are little to no struggle in a solo situation.

- Shadow - Medium / Hard: The tricky one, with disarms, 1 more fear, silence AND The possibility to dispel - They also have high DoT damage. If you can AMS the first set of DoTs and Lichborne the first fear before it goes off you can handle it, yet if he lands those dots on you - YOU CAN'T afford to get CCd as you now NEED to leech of him to survive.

Overall Priest note: In a KNOWINGLY 1v1 scene I would suggest altering my build for Unholy Blight (If you want to duel) yet in the BG once you got more targets you can roll the diseases on - this becomes a lesser needed talent.

- Warlock

- Affi - Easy / Medium: DoTs from hell and Life drain is a common enemy, yet you can see him cast 90% of his spells, AMS / Lock down the hard ones and make sure to cap close as fast as possible - heck if you need to TRINK exhaustion to get that cap close: go for it as long as you don't let them land any more fear.

- Demo - Unknown: I have yet to FACE a Demo Lock in PvP so I got no data to add here...

- Destro - Medium: Harbingers of doom with a stun from hell and chaos bolts. Thankfully a Destros DoTs is out-healable, the slow can be nasty but as long as you AMS or lock down the Chaos bolts you should not have a hard time. If a Destro gets the jump on you it can be nasty but if you both clash, you should come from it as the victor with no real struggle. A key to Destros is to predict when the Stun comes in, Icebound that one and he will have a really bad time.

- Mage

- Arcane - Easy: I have only faced 1-3 Arcane Mages in PvP and they are not really hard to deal with, they don't have CC enough to keep you "at bay" and their DMG is a lackluster compared to your healing.

- Fire - Medium: These are some harda**es, their DoTs tick hard and some of the Pyros are instant. Best trick against a Fire mage is to make sure that you got him where you want him. Mages are predictable but Fire Mages CAN f*** you up. If they Blast Wave instead of Frost Nova and you AMSed that: you need to get out of that nova instantly, and keep an eye out for the crits, with a addon that easily let's you see DMG nubers - to predict and silence / AMS a Pyro is not all too hard.

- Frost - Hard / Godmode: The second most dangerous counter I have had with this spec, you are PERMANENTLY slowed, their CC is off the charts and well so with the damage. Frost mages CAN be dealt with but it requires a combination of skill, unholy presence and LUCK to manage. Will spell deflection proc or not? Will he Deep freeze you in the first nova or the second one? Frost mages are hard, SUPER hard but CAN be killed on a good day.

- Druid.

- Balance - Easy: What a joke, people talk about how hard their spells hit? Someone must have hit their head, I have a harder time dealing with healers than these foofy owls, they can be locked down and eaten alive with Death Strikes - Sure they can turn tail and RUN but then you are the victor, are you not?

- Feral (Bear mode) - Easy: No damage, little CC that can be fatal for you + you heal more than they do.

- Feral (Cat mode) - Medium: Ferals has some nasty bursty damage and bleeding dots they they come short in that unless they melee you the DoTs wont be enough to kill you, a Feral is a target you should not be afraid of trinking out of the first stun from as long as you have Icebound ready for the second one. They can be hard: but you can be harder.

- Resto - Easy: Mostly all healers are easymode as they do not have the DMG to kill you, their dispelling is a pain but other than that, no real issues.

Overall Druid note: Their roots are annoying but should never land you in a position where you will DIE from it (Unless they engage you at 20% health or something) and if you survive the initial burst of Ferals and Balances: something that is done with ease - to trink a root or silence on is acceptable.
    + In a KNOWN 1v1 VS a Resto Druid: Blight work better than Will.

- Rogue.

- All specs: Easy / Medium. Rogues do not have the damage needed to 1v1 you, you can after their initial engage predict stuns to Icebound them, Mark of blood renders them useless and heals you more than they damage or they will take a distance which allows you to free heal of any of your other spells. They have the stuns for sure but you handle damage enough to hold out a Rogue burst.

Overall Rogue note: Rogues will in 1v1 situations Vanish, wait for all CDs and retry should he fail the first time, this is the natural way of the Rogue. They may also sap you, sit down and eat food for 7 sec, sap you, eat for 3 more sec and then sap you for 0.5 seconds again just so you can't blood boil them out, be ready for FRUSTRATION as Rogues is a "teenage-edgeboy-look at me mom" class. You can deal with them: but they are just annoying like that fly at the dinner table.

- Hunter. ( I WILL ADD AN IMPORTANT OVERALL NOTE UNDERNEATH THE SPECS ON HUNTERS)

- Beast Mastery: Easy / Medium. It pends on the skill cap of the Hunter. A BM Hunters main weakness is that most damage comes from the pet which needs to stand in melee range, simply attack the pet - You will have an infinity battle but you won't loose either.

- MM: Medium. Slows, high crits and a silence shot they can use when you drop low. MM Hunters are not to be trifled with but they can still be beaten.

- Surv: Medium. Surv can lock you down with most traps, can slow as much as the other Hunters but their damage is not THAT high, all in all not much of a challenge as you can heal more than he can damage.

Overall Hunter note: Fighting a Hunter brings a lot of skill to the table, they got many abilities you don't like such as Deterrence, Disengage, Masters Call and a perma slow in the form of Concussive shot.
    The + side is that you can leech of their pets, should they call their pet back you need to look for a pattern, when will he disengage / masters call / deterrence and what should you do / use accordingly. Make sure your diseases are rolled between the Hunter and his pet - Should he set the pet back on you, go ham at it immediately.
    Hunters are also a class where the damage is "low" enough for you to use Unholy Presence to keep the gap between you closed, because this rags down your healing SOMEWHAT Hunters are listed mostly all as Medium as they are 110% do able but you need timing and talent to take them - yet they are not threatening enough to be considered "Hard"

- Shaman.

- Elemental: Medium / Hard. These bastards hits like a truck, you need to lock down / AMS as much and many lava bursts as you can, make sure to save the healing for crucial moments and you NEED to insta sac your Ghoul for packt, ive seen Ele shammies insta kill my Ghoul so the pact was unuseable - DO NOT let this happen.

- Ench: Easy. What a laughing stock you can make of these bastards, sure they can HEAL but once they burst you got 3 targets to heal of. Mark for Blood is one of the worst things an Ench shaman can have put on them + their maelstrom insta healing can't keep up with your healing. And should they try to go RANGED on you: you've won.

- Resto: Easy. Same as with all healers, Resto shammies brings nothing to the table that would make them any harder to deal with.

Overall Shaman note: Frost shock and slow / root totem can be a pain. But the totem - Just attack it, heck I even have a "Bloodstrike targetive earthgrasp totem" macro since you don't NEED to use Blood Strikes in this build. The forst shock is just annoying and nothing that should put you in a position where you can be killed. Yet Shamans have Ghost Wolf, making it hard to HOLD them in range to heal which is why Elementals has "Medium / Hard" as a ranking.

- Warriors.

- Arms: Medium. Arms Warriors have high damage and brings with them a deadly ability: Mortal strike, a nasty debuff for this build, they they are melees and needs to stand on you: so as long as you can endure the burst the victory SHOULD be yours but do NOT underestimate the raw strength that is Arms Warriors.

- Fury: Kitten mode. These are just cute, they rush you with these two gigantic swords and in the end it's as if you are hit with styrofoam weapons. Their "burst" is nothing like what their Arms brothers have, sure they can also reduce your healing gained but I have never EVER had a hard time with Fury Warriors. They have all been but fodder for the engine.

- Prot Warrior: Easy / Medium. Prots handles a lot of damage, deals a nice amount of damage and got som hardy stuns, reduces your armor and is overall bothersome but can't ever hope to kill you. Yet they can keep you CCed for a great while which is pissy and you would be surprised to see how much they can burst for: do not let your guard down is all I am saying.

- Death Knights.

- Blood: Easy. You will both fight until the sun sets on the final day - Have a fun time fighting for eternity.

- Frost: Medium. Hard hitters, CC not to be messed with and still the capability to healing, Frost DKs makes up for the lack of healing that blood has with DMG and can burst like MONSTERS, heck they can even deal a nice amount of damage from a distance and keep you slowed, deal with them with this in mind.

- Unholy: Easy / Medium. This is a really mixed ordeal as I have seen Unholy DKs I have mowed the lawn with and Unholy DKs that really gave me a fight for the money. It pends most likely on WHAT "sub" Unholy build they go with. But 1v1 I have never died to a Unholy DK.

- Paladin.

- Holy: Medium. The only healer I CAN struggle with, it's *****ic how much damage these healers can pour out with still healing / absorbing as if there is no tomorow. They most likely can't kill you but not way that you can kill them either, and if they land properly timed stuns you can be knocked "down" but again: never killed 1v1.

- Prot: Medium. I once had a 40 min duel with a Protadin back when WoTLK was live - We had to call it was we both had dinner.
    Protadins is the funniest to play against in 1v1, you both got almost equal amounts of damage, self healing and "Emergency savemyself" options. Yet you cant even hope to kill one.

- Ret: Godmode. Rank 1 enemy of this spec. You can't slow them, they can always dispel, they never run out of mana, they heal as much / more than you do, a burst trink with wings and hammer on you if you got nothing to catch that hammer with can be your doom. Retadins is the "Game master" class - Blizzards lovechild - the spec for the untalented that wan't to be rank 1 - F**k they can even KITE YOU and still deal damage enough form a DISTANCE to kill you, I sh*t you not. Ret Paladins is the worst.

Overall Paladin note: They are the Game master class, Blizzard loves them more than anything and their status in WoTLK is a testament to that. Even with Blight against Holadins you can't do more than dream of killing them, and Retadins: if you don't have will against these 1 button wintrains, you will be annihilated on the SPOT.
    Edited: November 19, 2017 Reason: Updated list of Gems / Enchants

2. I would mention resilience in the stat priority. Not stamina but resilience is the most important defensive stat in pvp, even for a blood dk.
    U should get at least 1414 resilience to reach the crit reduction cap of 33% and after that u can focus on stamina.

I would consider this spec: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Eh...oZGG0zZcgG00rd
    Unholy blight prevents that ur disease are beeing dispelled so u can save more runes for deathstrike.

3. Nice one, I always liked this idea but never tried it myself :D.
    Here is a suggestion for the talents :). Btw Jakkre, you need Dark Conviction 5/5 for Bloody Vengeance :P.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0vR...oZMgozZcgG00dd
    With UB.

4. I would mention resilience in the stat priority. Not stamina but resilience is the most important defensive stat in pvp, even for a blood dk.
    U should get at least 1414 resilience to reach the crit reduction cap of 33% and after that u can focus on stamina.

I would consider this spec: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Eh...oZGG0zZcgG00rd
    Unholy blight prevents that ur disease are beeing dispelled so u can save more runes for deathstrike.
    The whole point of this was to be halfway sarcastic tho - You get so much resilience from getting all the PvP gear your want so to LIST it as a own stat - Specially in WoTLK when ANYONE that does PvP knows that resilience IS a must was something I skiped out on as a joke.

And as for your spec idèa - Already tried that variation as I did consider it myself but I had better results with the "Will of Necropolis" on the Blood side as that will save you even more when getting hard bursted + You are more likely to fight targets that ACTIVELY can't remove your diseases in counter to targets who can TRY to spam remove them.

Nice one, I always liked this idea but never tried it myself :D.
    You should try it - it's funny as hell.
    Edited: June 26, 2016

5. You shouldn't try it - it's retartded as hell.

fixed, cuz this spec/gear setup is cancer

6. fixed, cuz this spec/gear setup is cancer
    Yeah for the person you FACE. You DID read the part about this being a joke spec / a fun spec / NOT a DPS spec? Yeah? No. I assumed as much...

The point of this spec is to be a pain in the for anyone you face and fight, if your issue is that I didn't say the following I will do now:

"This spec is also not fit for Arena"

Now if you have any more issued with this spec, take it out on Global chat.

7. Yeah for the person you FACE. You DID read the part about this being a joke spec / a fun spec / NOT a DPS spec? Yeah? No. I assumed as much...

The point of this spec is to be a pain in the for anyone you face and fight, if your issue is that I didn't say the following I will do now:

"This spec is also not fit for Arena"

Now if you have any more issued with this spec, take it out on Global chat.
    this spec is a joke for any caster and hunter. do u even play this game?

iSullivan
    U can't tank 7 people unless they are lowgeared, braindead or resto druids, I just can't see how lets say a warrior and an elemental shaman wont kill you in 10s.
    I personally wont go for a spec like yours, unholy with lichborne is already a great spec for self sustain and it also offers dps and cc for pressure.
    Anyway worth the read, if you are having fun with I guess its worth for other people to try.

9. this spec is a joke for any caster and hunter. do u even play this game?
    I do, it's clear that you don't however.

U can't tank 7 people unless they are lowgeared, braindead or resto druids, I just can't see how lets say a warrior and an elemental shaman wont kill you in 10s.
    Oh you CLEARLY do not know of the potential of a fully geared Blood DK (Which again I mentioned in one of my points in the post Your gear VS Them) If a Warrior STANDS on me - it HEALS me more than he can damage. And ELE Shammies? Well they can knock me off a cliff but other than that it's been no issue, min freeze, strangulate, AMS, DG and you know... JUST ATTACK THE TOTEM THAT ROOTS YOU? And you will be fine.
    *After edit: To use chains on the Ele shaman usually does the trick as well.

I personally wont go for a spec like yours, unholy with lichborne is already a great spec for self sustain and it also offers dps and cc for pressure.
    Anyway worth the read, if you are having fun with I guess its worth for other people to try.
    Yeah but this spec is not made for CC or DPS, and that "sustain" the Unholy with Lichborne build has aint got jacksh*t on the sustain healing in this build: which is the point of this build. A self healing bastard that needs half a BG team to take down. Unless you are in AV ofc... 20 would be too much.
    Edited: June 28, 2016

10. A self healing bastard that needs half a BG team to take down..
    ONE (ONLY ONE! lel) hunter. i guess u play different game

11. I like your style Mograine
    Thank you! Good to see someone appreciate it.

ONE (ONLY ONE! lel) hunter. i guess u play different game
    If you had this build and ONE single Hunter got you down: then you are rather a dreadful DK, got 0 gear or the Hunter was a multiboxer and you didn't see the 4 other Huters+ stacked inside the main one.

Regardless of which one it is: It is utmost clear that you got no idèa of how to even rotate this build to make it work. I eat Hunters for dinner, so up your game kiddo.

12. I'm gonna try this!
    Greatz Mograine, nice guide.

13. Thank you! Good to see someone appreciate it.

If you had this build and ONE single Hunter got you down: then you are rather a dreadful DK, got 0 gear or the Hunter was a multiboxer and you didn't see the 4 other Huters+ stacked inside the main one.

Regardless of which one it is: It is utmost clear that you got no idèa of how to even rotate this build to make it work. I eat Hunters for dinner, so up your game kiddo.
    ye sure dude, u eat all hunters with ur 2 dots, which deals 200 dmg per tick, kek. legit build as ****)) im out of this **** =DD

14. I'm gonna try this!
    Greatz Mograine, nice guide.
    Glad to hear! Thanks!

ye sure dude, u eat all hunters with ur 2 dots, which deals 200 dmg per tick, kek. legit build as ****)) im out of this **** =DD
    So you expect the DOTS to kill the Hunter? Wow... You really do not know how to play a Death Knight so I will not stop you, please leave the thread at once and never return.
    - Or DO return when you know how a Death Knight works, up to you.

123 ... Last