1. Silver veins, up my %$#

So I've been walking around Arathi Highlands, and all the other supposed areas where there should be alot of silver, let me tell u one thing, I rarely find any tin if not silver! I keep on seeing iron deposits, and I do not need iron deposits, that's because my lvl is too low, lol, I just need silver for my cool armor from my warrior quest, but can't find it anywhere! Even when the guide says,''go here'', it is rather nowhere.

Any ideas guys? I am ready to do anything...

2. How did it work, when tin ore respawns there is a small chance silver will spawn instead? Or was it iron? Something along those lines.

3. Iirc, both iron and tin can spawn as silver.

4. No No lol. tin doesn't spawn in arathi. go somewhere else. Iron ore only in arathi. also sivler is a rare spawn of TIN not iron. rare spawn of iron is GOLD

5. Welp, one of reasons of few silver veins in world is that Tin ore is least needed and mined ore in game. It leads to very low refresh rate of veins > lower chances if Silver spaw. Also, Arathi is not so good for it too (due to high amount of Iron and some Mithril), Duskwood, Westfall and Wetlands are much better locations to hunt Silver. Just mine Tin out and make circle, force Silver to spawn by yourself. Just farm Tin and you'll get Silver, eventually

6. Thanks all, like Persi said, I am mining tin and eventually silver spawns out of it. Doing it in Thousand Needles.

7. Arathi Highlands is a notoriously bad mining zone on Warmane realms. The entire area is nearly empty BUT there is a spot underwater near Stormgarde where a bunch of iron, gold and mithril veins spawn.

Silver is not something you mine for, you get it as a bonus while picking other things since its a rare spawn. That is why silver bars go for 20+ gold each on the auction house, it just doesn't spawn every frequently.