1. dc raid lead with loot

title says it all. So if raid lead dc with all loots is it considered ninja? By the ninja looting report guide it says nothing about that. Seen this happening a lot with pug raids and its a kick in the balls. Lead gets the items he wants then just alt+f4 and hopes that whole raid disband then later logging on with all loot for himself or distributing it to friends from raid. If this is allowed or not being enforced as "ninja" then im definitely gonna start doing my own pugs.

2. That's for sure ninja. Report it, but it's not like that will change anything for you - items will still be gone.
    Do your own pugs anyway, but be very clear with raid rules.

3. This one time when we hosted one of our 8/12s, our rl/masterlooter dc'd. Turned out to be a blackout. Surprisingly ~19-20 people stayed and waited, didn't leave or call us ninjalooters. Guy came back 3-4 minutes later, checked what loot was expiring and we rolled it, moved on.(we were 25/25 on discord tho...)

You can't really prove a raid leader dc is 100% ninja. But in some circumstances it's probably waay too obvious and they're just banking on nobody out of 20+ people recording/taking screenshots.

4. SS of raid looting/dc isn't enough I guess and no proof of RL disconnecting on purpose. So I guess this is the loophole for not getting banned for ninjaing. Just alt f4 and log back on in a few hours and keep all loot.