1. What happened to Warmane stream page ?

Hi,

I really enjoyed streaming here because of warmane stream page. What happened to it ? its blank white now.

2. Twitch doesn't like WoW private server streams. Least that's what I've heard. Might be that it's blank for that reason.

3. Twitch doesn't like WoW private server streams. Least that's what I've heard. Might be that it's blank for that reason.
    I dont see how is that connected :o
    but really? I think I searched about this information and didnt find anywhere that twitch hate private servers or anything.

4. I dont see how is that connected :o
    but really? I think I searched about this information and didnt find anywhere that twitch hate private servers or anything.
    "I know it's against the TOS from Blizzard to play on a private server. Does that mean twitch frowns on this sort of thing? I would love to start stream "vanilla", but want to keep in good standing with Twitch. :)"

"yeah its not allowed according to big streamer who also wants to stream private but cant."

"Yes, I can definitely confirm this. I've heard the streamer expressing his wish to stream a WoW Vanilla experience many times, but alas, he can't do it.

Even though I probably wouldn't be interested in this but Blizzard should really put some resources on developing a progression server(s). It would most definitely be extremely populated."

"No, they are not ok.

Please remove the link as it is advertising for them.

You should report these people to twitch

Thank you"

I did quick google search.

Anyway, either the stream page is bugged, out of commission, out of order, or taken "down" for w/e reason.

5. "I know it's against the TOS from Blizzard to play on a private server. Does that mean twitch frowns on this sort of thing? I would love to start stream "vanilla", but want to keep in good standing with Twitch. :)"

"yeah its not allowed according to big streamer who also wants to stream private but cant."

"Yes, I can definitely confirm this. I've heard the streamer expressing his wish to stream a WoW Vanilla experience many times, but alas, he can't do it.

Even though I probably wouldn't be interested in this but Blizzard should really put some resources on developing a progression server(s). It would most definitely be extremely populated."

"No, they are not ok.

Please remove the link as it is advertising for them.

You should report these people to twitch

Thank you"

I did quick google search.

Anyway, either the stream page is bugged, out of commission, out of order, or taken "down" for w/e reason.
    its sad to hear.

6. Stream Warmane?

Hello new player arrived and i wanna stream my leveling experience on server!
    Is this allowed or ill have any problem?

7. warmane wont make you problem that you stream your gameplay but twitch will, you can stream on youtube i think they dont care