1. game froze multiple times and now won't let me log back in

g'day, earlier today my game kept freezing roughly every hour 3x for a solid amount of time. if/when it would come to the ping instantly rose to 2k+ms (regular ping is 334ms without any issues)
    after the third time it's decided that i can't login at all. if i get past the "success!" screen it freezes while it's loading the character selection screen. the 1 time i got past that and into the game it said i was on 2k+ms, instantly froze and kicked me out again.
    i've deleted cache, updated and restarted my laptop, internet is perfectly fine otherwise.
    i've never had anything like this happen before and i can't find anything in the forums to help...will admit i'm no good at searching warmane forums.
    the only thing i can think of is that after it froze the first time, i checked the forums and at the same time decided to do a backup...

any suggestions?
    am trying to avoid uninstalling/reinstalling the game but i guess that'd be the next step..

2. Is your character placed anywhere in Northrend? If so, use the unstuck feature in site.

Is your hard disk fried? Check the windows event viewer (right click the start button)

3. FIXED (unknown why it happened but leaving it for the night seemed to do the trick)
    i did use the unstuck button on the website and tried to log back in (didn't work) problem is my hearth is in dalaran so i'm not sure if that wouldve made a difference lol
    everything's running smoothly again but i really should check on my hard disk anyway, cheerz Shred!

4. Exact same problem, I've tried deleting cache, reinstalled the entire game, and used the unstuck feature.
    My normal ping is 52 and it is constantly on 2k+ the second I login.