1. New guild not worried about gearscore or tactis

WELCOME ALL TO MY FIRST POST ON FORUMS! sooo...here it goes me and a few friends started a new guild we didn't really care much for the older guilds on the server looking for people with such a high gearscore I mean here on the forums alone I have seen many guilds looking for people who want tactics and a gearscore of 5.6k+ not to high pretty decent and can get it fast if you donate and get lucky and have that rare guild running people at 5k BUT! I refuse to donate and those rare guilds are just that rare i can never seem the find one yes I know selfish crazy right? anyways I'll get to the point if you guys like me have not played wrath in years and I mean YEARS! please feel free to comment on this post and join ( Legion Revenants ) my name in game is Spirittip or I might be on my druid feel free please message me at 50 members we are raiding for people at 4.8k lowest 4.6k we all need someone to help the little guys :D

DISCORD IS (https://discord.gg/vZcNK6R5) PLEASE DM ME I AM JOKER ON IT :D
    Edited: August 15, 2022 Reason: forgot stuff lol

2. Greetings and welcome :)

You are definately onto the right notion that the gearscore people are asking for is off the charts and through the roof. I myself have been bringing people into ICC as 4,5k gs and above. Skills and awareness can make up for alot, if people know what they are doing.

Do you guys by chance have a discord server or something like that? I would love to hear more.

3. You forgot to write your druids name.

The only problem with guilds like this is that people still don't know if this class will be fun for them or just joined this server and will leave soon so I hope you will get active people.

4. Good on you man, don't focus the high 5.8k or 6.1k GS like these other guilds do!!! If you're horde add Gabrialslite or Gabrialsedge. Always happy to chat and help out, even join if you'll have Gabrialsedge.

5. you are 100% right I did forget I am so sorry please it's Crikoda :D

6. We are sadly not Horde I do plan on making a Horde type guild like this Tho just Haven't had the time and I am sorry for that

7. Hey! I am interested in your guild. I have high geared chars but I don't like the progressive end game guilds. I play for fun not for being the best. Althought I am an adult so I have a job to do so I can't be on 0-24. But I like to help others with gearing, and everything. :) I am more casual and social than farming LOD all the time. My favorite spot is healer btw. I have multiple character (1 resto shamy, 1 holy pally, 1 resto druid, 1 mage, 1 prot warr, 1 hunter, 1 priest). I am looking for a good society to play together. Have fun! <3

BTW your discord link is not valid anymore.
    Edited: August 21, 2022

8. Hello,i am a returning player, havent played in Wotlk in about 6 years,mostly played retail,but i do not like it anymore, i would love to join your guild,im friendly and easy going,currently i have one paladin 4.6GS which i plan on using as a healer,later i want ot switch to dps.

9. IF you are planning on making horde guild then I would be interested in it. I mostly play for fun cause I'm newbie, but at the same time I also grind a little to get the feeling of this game.

Name: Whoisdas
    Level 64 Blood Elf Paladin(2hs, damage)

I can make alliance character if you need more players :)
    Also the discord link you linked here isn't valid anymore :)