1. Cursor size

Is there a way to adjust the cursor size in 3.3.5a? At max resolution my cursor is very small, which is annoying.

Thank you for your time,

2. I don't know about cursor size, but you could try the _Cursor addon - make the thing glow like a supernova if you want, easier to keep track of it.

3. Try going to Video and disable hardware cursor.
    Hope it helps!

4. Try going to Video and disable hardware cursor.
    Hope it helps!
    You should probably refresh your memory on what Hardware cursor option does. It has nothing to do with what OP is asking about.

5. You should probably refresh your memory on what Hardware cursor option does. It has nothing to do with what OP is asking about.

Surprisingly, it was the hardware cursor that actually solved my issue. I didn't think that was going to be it either.

That being said, thank you for the _Cursor recommendation. It's a nice add-on that I think I will actually utilize.

I know it's WOW, but we don't have to argue about everything...

Thanks Gents!

6. Never once have I seen Hw cursor affect the actual ingame cursor size... For me at least, at 1920x1080 the cursor stays the same with or without hw c.

7. It's probably because he has a high DPI screen. Under certain circumstances, the GPU and the game client draw the cursor at different sizes.

8. Only reason I suggested this is due to a friend of mine playing with a HUGE tv as a monitor and his cursor was as big as the character and only after disabling the hardware cursor the issue was fixed.

Anyway Im glad it helped!

Shhnedo please dont criticize people that only tried to help.. its not cool bro