1. I have been ninja looting for in heroic DGs...

Without anyone noticing it. You see, I use a garbage tanking gear set mostly consisting of 174-187 blues that's just barely good enough to clear all heroic dungeons. Whenever a tanking or dps plate item (and neck/rings) drop, I roll need on it. If I get called out on it, I simply show what I'm wearing at the time and its all good.

Why do I do this? It's cause my tank is an enchanter and I can disenchant that stuff and sell it for gold. Great little scheme, isn't it?

I do have a proper tanking set cause I also do raids but I enjoy being a little bastard stealing everything under everyone's nose and getting away with it.
    Edited: August 14, 2022

2. You can always farm some stuff instead of doing dungeons, buy 3 times more reagents you can possibly get with this method, spending the same time on it.

3. Well, first, this is hardly ninja looting. Second, the amount of gold that you are making with this is not worth it.

4. Most people will gladly let you "ninja" like that just to have a tank. The more dungeons you "ninja," the more the community benefits. Thank you for your service.