1. Can I get my characters restored?

Hello,

I'm wondering if a member of the staff could help me out.
    I got my 2 characters deleted by my brother against my will if I can say . I had a lv 80 Night Elf Hunter and a lv 58 Human Paladin.
    I gave him my account info because he wanted to play a little bit. We later got into an argument and he got petty and thought deleting them would be funny.
    So I was hoping if they could be restored.
    I know I'm (kind of) responsible since I entrusted someone else with my credentials but that would be really kind if someone could help me.

Thank you.

2. Welp, go to My Account > Services > choose realm and pick character. After choose method (points or free) and choose Character restoration option. Free restoration is used once, works only with recently deleted characters and goes on cooldown (7 days iirc).

3. Since it can only used for free once I recommend that you restore the hunter. You can reach level 58 in two days.

4. I can't restore my character for free for some reason (I've never used it before).

5. What exactly happens when you try? Do you get an error message?

6. I don't even have the option to restore my character for free. The only thing I can do is Character Unstuck.
    I think it's because characters are eligible for a free restauration only within 2 days of it being deleted, and they were deleted 5 days ago^^
    Edited: August 14, 2022

7. You have to select "coins" as a currency, I think.

8. Well I don't have any coins nor points.

9. I assume (I have never used this service) that the first restoration is done under the "coins" section but does not need you to have any coins.

10. Tried it and told me "You don't have enough coins"^^

11. Well, seems it's time to farm your brother for some cash to undo harm that he has done

12. Select "Points" --- restore character.

It usually works for free if you are eligible for that.

Never give you account info at anyone.