1. "You think you do, but you don't"

Those words turned out to be true for me regarding PVE servers. I enjoy playing here for a while, leveled a hunter and rogue to 80 but eventually I became so bored without WPVP. Yes, its usually very unfair and that's what makes it memorable. Walking past the opposite faction and just watching them without being able to do anything was terrible. I'm now back on Icecrown realm and enjoying the gankfests that happen while leveling or doing anything really. Game just doesn't feel the same without it and I never want to play on a PVE realm again.

Its nice that I got to try it for once to see what its like but never again.

2. Next year Frostmourne:
    - full PVP, always enabled for everyone, not just in contested zones.
    - Sanctuary cities innkeepers sell 7 days timer hearthstone item for 1000g
    - 200'000g cost to train Portal: Dalaran
    - Free legendary shovel item for everyone to remove corpses and skeletons.

3. Forced pvp is something that crossed my mind after that year that we had forced pve in all realms during april fools.

4. Nope. I enjoy PVE realm without that fear of some ***** attacking me out of the blue. This is best thing that ever happened to this server. Warmane is almost perfect for me now. I only wish they fixed faction ration and somehow made Alliance much more attractive for players. I really hate having to play horde.

5. There aren't enough populated PVE servers out there and so this is a great option to have. I hate PVP servers as they completely break my immersion.

6. No world pvp is great for ... beginners. you dont like it you can go icecrown. i think its great we have the choice atleast

7. I can already imagine what will happen when chars will be tranferred to icecrown, players who never needed to pvp, have no idea whats happening and what to do, will just get OBLITERATED so hard, and so the negative feedback loop will keep on spinning, never needed pvp>dont know how to pvp>dont want to pvp>repeat. While some old farts will sit in towns, kill those questgivers and flypaths, challenge enemy as best they can, but everyone around will just report them(diSrUPtinG mY GaMePLaY oMg), such a thought that they are supposed to kill them will simply not occur, it's out of the box for them.

8. I can already imagine what will happen when chars will be tranferred to icecrown, players who never needed to pvp, have no idea whats happening and what to do, will just get OBLITERATED so hard, and so the negative feedback loop will keep on spinning, never needed pvp>dont know how to pvp>dont want to pvp>repeat. While some old farts will sit in towns, kill those questgivers and flypaths, challenge enemy as best they can, but everyone around will just report them(diSrUPtinG mY GaMePLaY oMg), such a thought that they are supposed to kill them will simply not occur, it's out of the box for them.
    There are options other than continuing when they transfer.

9. For what reason will a fully progressed level 80 go into the open world? Probably the only difference that they will find is getting killed by a team of rep farmers at the ICC entrance.

10. There are options other than continuing when they transfer.
    Maybe there will be, and maybe there wont. You are right tough, it wont be hard to abandon a character on which all that player did was over and over for a year kill 12 boars for NPCs at amazing smoothness and uninterrupted out of the blue.

For what reason will a fully progressed level 80 go into the open world? Probably the only difference that they will find is getting killed by a team of rep farmers at the ICC entrance.
    Right, and "full PVP" setting would change that, with minor difference for existing players. What's the difference if player stands in a city with blue name unable to do anything, because npcs are dead or he is a ghost standing there? It's literally the same.

11. Maybe they can create a War Mode that incorporates old world and outland PVP zones that contains objectives. If certain objectives and a level of control are achieved in these zones, some of the cities will no longer be "safe," and will be subject to attacks. That may increase PVP activities in these zones, and attaching increased honor rewards to these objectives may encourage people to do them.

12. From my experience levelling a character a few weeks ago, including STV and HFP, I feel like the ganking situation is absolutely exaggerated.

13. Could be a time of the day thing. Also, some people have a giant target painted on their backs for whatever reasons.

14. What you can't do is hang around the exact same place where a troll hunter with 14k hp killed you one minute ago. Some people don't seem to be able to grasp that.

15. Lack of common sense and situational awareness can definitely result in a lot of unnecessary deaths.

12 Last