1. LZOETC altar

https://imgur.com/a/umlLtbj

I was exploring and found this, but I'm scared now that I did... What is this? I can't find screen shots, or text results online anywhere.

Nothing malicious intended, I just wanted to explore and found something cool, and I was wondering if anyone else has heard/seen this before.
    I did take video, it was really, really, really, hard to get there.

2. That's the L70ETC concert stage that is supposed to spawn in Shattrath every week. I don't know what it is doing there. Given the tiles that lead to it, it's probably part of a GM event.

3. awesome - ty...

haha nice, i tried reverse image searching it, couldn't find anything, i didn't realize it was a 7 , thought it was a Z.

I found another spot, kinda similar, floating in the air, the stairs that lead to it are harder to see though...

Literally only viewable from certain angles, I think it's a leap of faith,. Like, you gotta see the stairs at an angle, then goto a spot where u can jump to em, (where you can no longer see the stairs), and just jumping into the air and hitting the invisible* stairs.

Most fun I've had playing this game in years XD

Thanks for the feedback!

4. Some days (I think weekends?) the events GM says that the stairs event has started. If you ask him to invite you he teleports you to a maze of stairs and the first player to reach the concert stage wins.

GMs create those events in unused or hard to reach parts of the map. I have seen them in the northern part of Teldrassil, in the blank space to the west of Deathknell, and in some other places that I can't remember.

5. I'm too afraid to say where, I doubt they want the mass populace going there on a regular basis, even if there is nothing there.

Guess I can get some practice in on the maze, I've got it pretty well down after failing for so long XD