1. Hi how can i understand my ban time ?

i got banned for violation TOS, but what exatcly i do ? someone can explain to me ? i read all terms of service and doesn't found nothing similar what i possible can do

2. Are you sure? Like really sure you have no idea why you got banned? Because after all the years here, the only ones to reliably be, for a fact, clueless about what got them banned are those who fall on a banned IP...

Maybe this will clear this peculiar fog somehow clouding your understanding? Just a guess...

"COIN GIFTING
    Coin Gifting system is solely for gifts, buying or selling Coins is completely forbidden, anyone reported or found to be advertising the buy and sell of gift coins will be banned. This rule applies to both advertising ingame, the forum, 3rd party websites and anywhere else. It is forbidden to advertise coin-paid service advertisements."

3. u are kidding me ? i never trade coins lol i only got 5 coins in all my account just for donate, u help nothing lol

4. You will not get a ban on this without some form of proof given to the GM's if it was because of a report. Playing the ignorance card will do nothing for your defense + This is not the place or the method to appeal for a ban.

If by some means you think a mistake was made you can follow the steps as indicated here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180