1. Well, it's true. They are right to proud of it. Every single other country in the world can only be jealous, because any other place on earth saying the wrong thing the government can kill you, legally.
    Have to disagree with my fellow ally here. Go read about Gary Webb.

2. Have to disagree with my fellow ally here. Go read about Gary Webb.
    That's what you get when you cross the CIA. :P

3. Not according to the rule book, which mentions forms of misconduct that are not necessarily related to bugs. Under "NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE" it is stated that "Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay" is an offence. Doesn't preventing yourself from getting logged out of the server not fall under this?.
    u missed the part where it says, "This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."
    here let me help ya read the whole rules again: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

this kinda thing u keep saying as "exploit" in wpvp has been discussed countless times, ganking and killing npc in pvp enabled zones is still part of playing according to the game mechanics.

let me give example some exploits in wpvp, just incase u're still confused about it:
    - killing players that takes portal to wintergrasp where it was right outside the vault before it was fixed, because they kill the players while still in loading screen. (but now the problem has been solved)
    - breaking the game by killing an npc intentionally knowing that it will bugs out so players can no longer be able to interact with the npc.
    - PvP in Sanctuary: People shouldn't be able to attack others in Sanctuaries, like Argent Grounds and the entrance of Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron instances. Forcing it through magic is not acceptable. (which is stated at the rules if u were actually read them, u wouldve seen it)
    -Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed.(which is also stated in the rules)

if u think ganking, corpse camping, npc killing in open world is considered a social mistreatment or annoyance and offence to people's gameplay in PVP REALM, then by using your logic, a guy doing any mistake in raids should be banned.
    Edited: August 23, 2022

4. You are referring to the section header, not the contents that follows. It is not the fact that you are annoyed that qualifies for a ban, but the fact that a "poorly designed part of the game mechanics" (= preventing being logged out) was exploited to "noticeably interfere with other players' gameplay" (= camping essential NPCs).
    However, there is already a mechanism in game to deal with it, in fact the game is designed to push players in that direction - solution. There is nothing essential about some freewind post npcs. No one is prohibited to level up other multitude places and ways.

This is a "winner takes all" mentality that conflicts with the Code of Conduct ("We prize for a fun environment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy").
    winner takes all is obvious and logical fact. I'm kind of don't see GMs going around and deleting players gear, because they are stronger, giving them debuffs because they play better, because "everybody must have equal fun". You are trying to draw a parallel here that is simply ridiculous. All these whiners about ganking doesn't understand that it's just a fact of this world and they don't have to "win" to have fun. If you getting ganked destroys any fun you had in game, what are you even doing there, go play a game you actually can have fun in.

Have to disagree with my fellow ally here. Go read about Gary Webb.
    Yea well, murder is against the law, yet people are still murdered. Poking nose where ruthless people make money, being "suicided" is a real risk. but pretty crazy story, that guy had so huge balls, I bet he walked funny.
    Edited: August 23, 2022

5. if u think ganking, corpse camping, npc killing in open world is considered a social mistreatment or annoyance and offence to people's gameplay in PVP REALM, then by your logic a guy doing any mistake in raids should be banned.
    I don't quite follow this reasoning, but it's beside the point.

I have no issue with world PvP, ganking, camping, tea-bagging, sneak-attacking, etc. My issue is that this hunter's pet prevents the hunter from getting logged out of the server due to being AFK. As a result, the hunter can camp essential NPCs for much longer than would otherwise be possible with a different class. This is not a bug per se, but it could be considered a form of exploitation of a flaw in the game mechanics.

Hopefully our benevolent overlords will take notice and consider this reasoning, and possibly make an addendum to the rule book that describes this scenario (whether it is permitted or not).

6. warmane should make a classic vanilla server to educate these kind of people who keep making this kind of thread. kekw

7. Why would they open pandoras box, when there is 0 problems killing an afk guy? If such rules are made, what happens when players take a dump on them and there are 100 hunters afk in each town 24/7? What's the "logout timer"? 15mins? 30mins? I come and jump one time and gg, you cant ban anyone. How would you even report that, GMs will watch 30min long video, just to make sure the hunter didn't jump once each 25mins or chat in whisper or guild?
    It's absurd. Go and protect that town every day for an hour, there, solved.

8. I don't quite follow this reasoning, but it's beside the point.
    bruh, u literally tagged ganking and camping as gameplay interference by saying this :
    "Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay" is an offence. Doesn't preventing yourself from getting logged out of the server not fall under this?."
    now compare it to people who do stupid mistakes in raids which lead to wipe where it prevents the raid group from getting the loots. pretty much how it goes by your logic.

I have no issue with world PvP, ganking, camping, tea-bagging, sneak-attacking, etc. My issue is that this hunter's pet prevents the hunter from getting logged out of the server due to being AFK. As a result, the hunter can camp essential NPCs for much longer than would otherwise be possible with a different class. This is not a bug per se, but it could be considered a form of exploitation of a flaw in the game mechanics.
    except YOU can kill the damn hunter, and be done with it.

Hopefully our benevolent overlords will take notice and consider this reasoning, and possibly make an addendum to the rule book that describes this scenario (whether it is permitted or not).
    they already provides you a solution by creating PVE server called frostmourne, but it still doesnt suit your expectations. its not their fault.
    Edited: August 23, 2022 Reason: grammar sucks as usual

9. This is starting to take up a lot of my time, which feels wasted on those who are still active in this thread. So I'd like to thank those who contributed with actual substance, and I'm sure that this topic will be discussed more in the future.

If you'd like to get an answer to your latest comments, you can simply scroll up and read the argumentation I laid out before. I'll leave you the final word, if you wish.

10. yea i feel like being matt walsh asking what is a woman to woke culture people. kekw

11. Hopefully our benevolent overlords will take notice and consider this reasoning, and possibly make an addendum to the rule book that describes this scenario (whether it is permitted or not).
    Yes. Please. Make a rule forbidding these endless cry threads about being victims of wPvP.
    AFK = allowed.
    wPvP = allowed.
    AFK wPvP = allowed.

You have tools nad means to avoid wPvP, why is it so hard to use them?
    Why would one go to the island where its natives kills anybody on sight? Logic helloo?
    It's one outpost, in one zone, in one continent. Why do you want to go there if there's somebody practicing wPvP repeatedly.

12. This is starting to take up a lot of my time, which feels wasted on those who are still active in this thread. So I'd like to thank those who contributed with actual substance, and I'm sure that this topic will be discussed more in the future.

If you'd like to get an answer to your latest comments, you can simply scroll up and read the argumentation I laid out before. I'll leave you the final word, if you wish.
    That's because you are no looking for substance.
    And it will be duscussed in the future for sure, if you call "mom they are killing me and not letting do what i want" - "deal with it' - a discussion.

I'm wandering, if your rule would be implemented, how would it look. Make it precise, that can't be abused and enforceable within human lifespan.

13. Yeah? Go find and kill him with 33lvl mage. You people are even human beings? Ive seen jerks and *******s before but jesus christ - its like you dont have lifes at all...

14. Yeah? Go find and kill him with 33lvl mage. You people are even human beings? Ive seen jerks and *******s before but jesus christ - its like you dont have lifes at all...
    You don't have to kill him with 33lvl mage. You can go level another place. You can ask for help, friends, guild, random people, ask other 33lvl mages who are getting killed there, maybe they have friends, alts, guildies, etc. You run around in this game, how about you play a little?

First ... 234