1. Freewind Post in Thousand Needles is ******

Some ally scum night elf hunter is standing in invis for a week already on the post with his pet autokilling all the quest mobs and players in Freewind Post in Thousand Needles. "PvP global" my *** - its a ****ing griefing and trolling and noone can ban this ******* or at least kill him? How Im or anyone else supposed to play in the whole area if the questgivers are all dead and you cant go near the post cause the pet will kill you? Is this ok?

2. Move to another location, not that hard.

3. Great idea. So all the area disabled thanks to one troll and other ******ed people are fine with that and say "Move to another location"... I gonna screenshot it, thats priceless.

4. pvp is not bannable, period

5. PvP is a PvP, but when one afk troll that sits in invis and let his pet autokill all the questgivers in the whole post so noone can take or finish quests with not being killed by that pet is ****ing GRIEFING. Its ok to go PvP with someone on battlegrounds or anywhere in the world map outside the posts, but NOT LETTING PLAYING for other players is not PVP - thats griefing and trolling simple as. Not surprised why such realms dont have a lot of players then.

6. Ask people in your faction for help.
    You might want to leave out the attitude if you expect to get helped, though.

7. If ruining the game for everyone is ok, then you all people must go see a doctor or get a life...

8. have u reality check yourself before telling all people to go to doctor? its not like thousand needles is the only zone that has quests, he does it because you or anyone who sees it let him do it. its just the way PVP realm works. if its ruining everyone, everyone wouldve complained about it at the day 1 pvp realm was implemented, because EVERYONE in the right mind who play wow on pvp realm would've known the deal with it and has been ganked, atleast once and wouldve expected some npcs get killed. its been like that since ages ago.

Wow is an MMORPG where u are NOT playing alone, so why do u insist to deal with this dipshiiiit hunter alone? socialize, make friends, use the damn global chat to seek help. if u're still want to be alone then move to other zone. if u still want to quest alone in that zone without ganking problems, switch to pve realm.

ganking and corpse camping do not ruin the game, they just ruin your expectations of playing in a pvp realm.

"Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."
    SOURCE: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    next time read the rules before u play any game.
    Edited: August 20, 2022 Reason: my grammar is dog****

9. I managed to kill his pet once, the guy is a 33k hp full geared hunter. afterwards he made a pet called: stophelping or whatever. he camps there for days we cannot turn in quests at all. it should be flagged as disrupting game play the guy literaly gets 0 honor
    He made an alt character called Garlicbeef lvl 2 tauren warrior to tbag me when I'm dead, he knows where I am about to respawn. If you whisper you get the same message as on his main account so the guy is multiboxing
    11:13 he logged with a dk now called Skullmassage because I was able to make the hunter's pet dissapear
    Edited: August 21, 2022

10. Hah is it Brutornian or something ; ?

He is hardstuck 1400 rating in arena with winrate below 50%, can't even buy Wrathful chest. He is probably angry and ganking levelers is the only PvP he can have success in.

11. He is called Nakts on his hunter or Skullmassage on his dk

12. From the rule book (https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037):

"We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players.

[...]

Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay."

I would say that camping in a low-level area for a week straight does not conform to the philosophy of fun that Warmane prizes so much. I can see why players are on a long leash when it comes to world PvP, which can be frustrating if you're on the receiving end, but I think this case goes beyond the spirit of world PvP. Some comments I'd like to throw into this discussion:

1. This player is not actively interacting with the enemy players/NPCs, since he/she is simply sitting there idle letting the pet do all the killing. If this player were fishing rather than camping, then this situation would qualify for a "fishing bot" ban.
    2. Normally a character is logged out after a period of inactivity. This is prevented by the player's pet that engages into combat every few seconds, allowing the player to sit idle for days (periodically checking if everything is still in order). I think this is a very clear case of exploiting "poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay". Also: avoiding AFK in battle grounds is a punishable offense, so why would the same not hold for world PvP if avoiding AFK brings a substantial advantage?
    3. The reasoning that one should call for help in the global chat or go to a different area seems a bit unfair and not sustainable. Imagine that 3 or 4 players would be systematically camping low-level questing zones; in this case there would be few options left for players in a certain level range. You'd have to be lucky to find someone willing to protect your questing zone for the entire time you want to spend there (several hours), if you find anyone at all.
    4. Most of this player's victims are NPCs, not players, so this kind of activity doesn't quite qualify as "PvP". These NPCs are vital to the gameplay in the region, and specifically targeting them rather than players seems to be an intentional disruption of gameplay. In my opinion, ensuring continuity of gameplay is not the responsibility of individual players, but that of GMs and admins.
    5. Allowing this kind of behaviour may lead to a chain of similar responses from other players of the opposing faction, potentially resulting in near-permanent camping in low level areas. This seems to already be the case in STV, Hellfire Peninsula, and around Tarren Mill.

In this situation, I think it would be fair to issue a warning to this player to stop its "auto-camping" activities, and proceed to impose more severe punishments if he/she continues. This kind of gameplay is not in line with the philosophy of "just play nice" that Warmane "prizes", and it is not in the spirit of world PvP, allowing players to fight each other and collect honour points.
    Edited: August 21, 2022 Reason: Added some more points to my case

13. Imagine, getting owned by an AFK dude, then, instead of crawling in some hole from shame you righteously try to get them banned.
    You are weak sauce and deserve to get corpsecamped until you start to use your brains.

14. angrylol where are you lvling? what faction are you? are you this sad/madlad using bot programs to camp ppl too?
    I was just in freewind post and the guy is back, earlier today I asked people to bring their lvl 80s to help out but some players are just totaly new, this isn't really the experience they should have. sure pvp is a part of this server, sadly you cannot turn it off, but getting camped 24/7 just feels bad.

15. Make a report with your evidence about those bot programs.

This whole topic is just that funny noise you make when I kill you. Killing you again and again feels just so good, dudes who crawl back as if they have some 'immunity", because they are low level or "new", etc., that's the best.

I don't understand whats so bad there, it literally makes you smarter. Now you know what to avoid, you made some firends who came. They got stomped, but it was a good thing for them also, they learned they suck ***. Now they will go read some guides and get good.

Edit: oh wait, that didn't happen. Instead you lot come here to cry about and ask papa to do something about it. You are hopeless and you will get camped forever.
    Edited: August 21, 2022

123 ... Last