1. molten-time

Hello! I use to play on molten. I had 3 chars there.. made 6.2k wrath with ~2150rate and priest around 6k with loads of items also wrath and rogue around 4.8k gs. I had no other chars. After server got hacked and characters got erased you developers made new realms and gave free insta lvl 80. I dont know if that was a mistake or as a gift but I had 5 insta 80 given and almost no coin for suiting up them. Thats not the prolem that I had no coins to suit them up thou... I like to play the game and to earn my gear. Problem is that someone had stolen ... dont know how ... my account when I had quited wow for years... there where items bought ... keybind changed ... and characters made... I had like few days or month to make them as I remember but I might have left it like that... I do not know. If I did than its my own fault but I just dont know how did 2 more chars apeered on my account and my own "base" chars got ****ed up item buys... thats ok I think I wos dumb enough that I forgot what actualy I needed to buy. Since the character names where like - "WTF is that" i erased 1 of them cuz I thought I cannot sell them or even play them cuz they had 0 gear... cuz I had 3 lvl 80 @ molten and all awesomely geared... and now I had 5 chars with 3 whoom I made as they where thene... just different names. Since the coins did not last even for 2 chars I think I did not even bother to play my rogue. But after my account got stolen when I wos not playing for some years I noticed that some other chars came to be in my account. I dont know what character and account fraud have been going on there but had some keyes mixed binding even after a year of not being online. So I changed my passwords for good. I know that they have leaked years ago cuz even antiviruss email chack showed that my some of sites where I have been using this given email have leaked my password. So I would love to know how did thouse 2 chars that I would never make on same realm came to my account. Sure if they where "a gift" I will sure donate to you guys just to sell them or would love to gift them if there is such a posibility. I had 2 chars with random names and same clases as I already have.... or maybe that 1 I erased wos paladin... but I think it wos a rogue. Anyhow ... can I get character back that I erased ? :) might come in handy to give it or sell it to someone in need and get some proper gear for chars I actualy made and some one even played and messed them a bit aswell... I apolagise for my emuar. I know its long lost battle for some erased characted and some burgler and speculations happened on my account but can you PLEASE take a peak @ it? My memory aint good enough to remember all that. I know site has history log ... poin and coin history and loging and email change history but maybe you have deeper logs where whoom you might send me so I can remember what hapened. Actualy nvm :) If you can please restore my erased paly whoom some hacker made so I will donate and sell them and maybe I can get mage geared up hehe. maybe It wos a "gift" from you guys? ehh...
    You deserve my donation even thou In thouse 12 years I havent even dressed my chars back.. I think its like 10 years but any way. Please help :)

All the respect and support from Latvia, Dāvis.

ps.
    I have been loyal player to your realm since beggining. :) Just whant to know how to get a bit back as it was @ molten without 100909 hours of playing.. since I had 3 awesomely geared chars - all humans and not 5 and even some of them same class and rase. Let me know what can or should. i dont remember what server name that was where i had chars... 7x rate ti think. maybe even that 12x...
    Thanks!

2. ill donate as soon as I can to get rid of that mage and if possible that erased paladin too.. or just gift it it if there are options like that. :)

3. All gone long time ago, you came many years later asking for them back ? :)

start over buddy, this is not molten any more, this is warmane.