1. Sell icc boost for gold is wrong ??

Like make a group for some guy and ress some item for him, or just make a group who only him can get his class itens, its wrong ?

2. As far as I know only boosting in Arenas is a no. But you can boost anything else, as long as you don't exploit anything and keep it ingame(no real money/third party goods payments, etc).

You can give loot any way you want, as long as everyone is in agreement.

3. I don't see any Problem as long as the looting terms was stated before the Raid actually started as mentioned above. You just open up problems if you create a Pug Raid that way though... There will always be that 1 guy saying he didn't see anything and play the ignorance card... Better to do this within a Guild raid with everyone knowing the purpose is a Boost.

4. As long as you announce the loot rules and the list of reserved items it is fine.
    Some people are ready to pay if you just organize a raid for them, without reserving.

5. Just don't make it Coins.
    That will get you banned, just for offering, don't even need to run and give or receive any.

6. Some of the rules are not necessarily intuitive. It's best to study them yourself: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

7. So i can sell for gold, only not coins ? right?

8. So i can sell for gold, only not coins ? right?
    That's correct.

9. yes my plan is create an core just for this