1. My game client randomly stop responding in the middle of a fight

Hello,

So I have this problem that has been stuck with me for so many years. Sometimes in the middle of arena fights, my game client suddenly stops responding and my screen freezes completely. Sometimes after a long freeze, it disconnects me and I log back in, and some other times I have to force quit the game and reopen it.

I wonder if anybody has encounter this issue and whether they found a solution.

My PC spec is high and can handle full ultra settings with fps stable at 60. I tried lowering my settings but it didnt make a difference. I am also using LAA.

2. You need to make sure your HDD/SSD(whatever your game is stored on) is in good condition. I had this problem a while ago. Went ham on it and reinstalled windows, plus downloaded fresh client from warmane dl page.

3. You need to make sure your HDD/SSD(whatever your game is stored on) is in good condition. I had this problem a while ago. Went ham on it and reinstalled windows, plus downloaded fresh client from warmane dl page.
    I have had the same client for the last 10 years probably lol. Yea I should probably try to reinstall a new one and try again.

4. If you're gonna go that way, I suggest something like Revo Uninstaller - manually point it to current wow folder and make it search for w/e it can find. Delete everything it finds(obviously, mind the file names, it might find something you shouldn't be deleting).

5. for those who probably have the same issue. I did something that probably fixed it because so far 2 days without a single freeze or dc.

I downloaded a new game client and moved to to my other harddisk since I have 2 on my PC. First, I moved all my addons to the new client but got rid of the unnecessary ones that I do not need or use. Second, I used to have a folder named "font" that supposingly changes the game font, I disregarded that one and did not copy it to the new game client.

So the issue could be either my old client, or an addon, or the font folder.

Some stuff I noticed with the new client: sharper graphics and higher/smoother fps.

Ofcourse things to keep in mind :
    Used LAA
    unchecked "read only" from the original wow.exe not the shortcut
    changed the original wow.exe to "Run as administrator" then changed the shortcut also to "Run as administrator"