1. Paladin bug, weapons deal no damage

I am a retribution Paladin, level 66 questing in Outland. I've been using The Blood-Tempered Ranseur ever since i got it. In Outland i got a couple of better two handed weapons, such as the Rage Reaver and another one that looks like a Katana (forgot the name). However, when i equip those weapons some of my abilities are no longer hitting the enemies, they aren't dealing damage or proccing any effects, but they do go on cooldown and show the attack animation normally. At first i thought it was a bug on the Rage Reaver, but now that it happened on another weapon im scared that my Paladin is bugged, is this normal? How do i fix it?

2. You probably have a very low two-handed axe skill because you've never used one. You have to keep using it for a while and after a few minutes you will start hitting things with it.

Your chat should tell you whenever your skill improves; the necessary skill is your level times 5.

3. my two handed axe skill is 80 and my two handed sword skill is 140, is that too low?

4. Yes, your two-handed axe skill should be 66*5=330.

5. Alright, as someone who mostly played legion i didn't know that, thanks for the help

6. Weapon skill was removed altogether in Cataclysm. Keep hitting things with your axe and you'll be fine.