1. Class chosing struggle

Hi everyone,

I'm asking for your help because I feel terrible at the game even though it's been a while since I play it...
    I'm a casual for sure since I have a full time job etc, and I know i'm far from being the smartest nor having the best gaming mecanics. All of this results in me trying to be efficient and have fun with my 2 main characters (enhancement shaman and hunter).

The thing I'm looking for, if it exists, is a class or spec that could fit my personnal and environmental situation so that I can have fun while still being viable, mostly for PvP. Do note that I quite enjoy shaman and hunter gameplay, it's justs that I feel I'm too dumb to keep up with other players skills.

I'm open to any advice or suggestions.
    Thanks and have fun.

2. If you are not already playing on Blackrock, you should definitely try it. It's a cheap and easy way for you to experiment with different classes, specs, and playstyles. Do you know what type of PvP experience you are after (arena, dueling, world pvp, bgs)? The optimal spec and playstyle for you will vary depending on the activity.

3. Thanks for tour answer.
    I'll definitely try Black Rock.
    I'm used to bgs but i'd like ti try Arénas. Duels are not what drives me but i'd liké something versatile that Can Handke itself anywhere.