1. Holiday event schedule, 26.12 -- 06.01.

Greetings Warmane community,

The best part of the year has finally arrived. We have prepared some interesting events for you to play and win some cool prizes.
    Feel free to visit the original Holiday thread here.

Let's have some fun!

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show

Death Run
    Warmane's version of Squid game. Are you able to survive all of the games?

Tiles
    You must be careful and watch your steps. Sharpen your coordination and join us .

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive.

Regards
    Warmane

2. not even all people can particapate in events,this is done soo thrashy.....dissapointed

3. 13 times server down lordraeron, this is the secret reward for the events, merryxmas and u can't play the game, have fun :)
    (updated on real time the amount of server crash)
    Edited: December 26, 2021

4. 9 times server down lordraeron, this is the secret reward for the events, merryxmas and u can't play the game, have fun :)
    Is the server actually down? I figured it was because my internet was just garbage.

5. No the server dies every 2 mins... Can't do **** lol.

6. No the server dies every 2 mins... Can't do **** lol.
    Well good thing I have to work today. Go make some money, come back and play. :D

7. No communication whatsoever in the beginning of the zombie invasion minigame. Just spawn in with the other faction. Other faction can't heal or buff you and vice versa. Just a lot of confusion. Game has no countdown to start it just randomly has an ooze or zombie walking towards the middle aimlessly with scaled up hp to 5 Million. OS Wall of fire that closes in fast and 0 defensives including Divine shield can defend you against. Upon the 120 man wipe, we were given 0 communication as to how we would recieve our reward, if we would receive one, if we should release, etc etc. After a few minutes of everyone sitting there dead in confusion we were all booted out to s spirit healer in durotar. Our bodies nowhere in sight, forced to either unstuck on the website or take not only 10 min rez sickness but also 10% durability damage to all the gear on us. I've been with you guys since 2015 and never before have I ever seen something so hastily and sloppily thrown together.

I'm incredibly disappointed that with over 10k+ players and donations in the hundreds of thousands not even including the other services used daily, that the developers and gms couldn't have had some communication and minimum standards and produced a fun event for ALL. I say all because a 120 cap. I found this to be something you all just thought of last minute and made your most green developer/gm handle, if there was even anyone handling the events.

This has and will be a reflection of not only your server/game, but what you're willing to bring to the table as a whole and where you all stand.

If I worked with you, I would be ashamed of how it all went. Perhaps you won't though. The Holidays are over shortly anyway and then it's back to business where we can all just "forget" about everything.

I can only hope in the future the attitude and actions change from the future events. This left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Merry Christmas...
    Edited: December 27, 2021

8. I hope you at least have a lot to do with the tickets, above all I hope that you all work seriously. It hasn't been that battle for a long time, servers keep crashing even in normal games, not just on the event servers, so I hope that you at least take care of your players and bring out an appropriate compensation. because that was so bad and shouldn't reflect your work. thank you

9. Sunday 26th Death Runs were canceled (atleast on Lordaeron), are there going to be extra Death Runs sometime?

10. Here's (Lordaeron) experience with event so far:
    - cancelled death run
    - server crushes
    - accelerated bgs - yesterday I got to enchanced bg from queue in normal menu (the one under "H" key). Today from H menu I got to regular non-accelerated bg. Why? Only some bgs are affected? Obviously, no information.
    - scavenger hunt for those who wanted something else than usual ended up as just wpvp - the graveyard at Duskwood never had that many skeletons yet and Tanaris' inn was one massive coffin
    - missinformation, 1v1 mentioned here turned out to be 3v3 arena brawl
    - 3v3 arena brawl, I can understand not balanced teams here, I lost in first match against team who made far... (it's ok, someone has to be eliminated), well I only know that team made far, from information in chatbox, because after my match i got teleported behind spectator zone ( https://imgur.com/a/S2cGY4z ) and I couldn't even use HS(got teleported to dala after 30 minutes). I can't also confirm it for 100%, but I think the pillars at arena had messed up collision, I think I got dots from priest through them
    And really, I'm not the person who wanted any rewards from event, but just to break routine and have "fun".

11. Greetings Warmane community,

The best part of the year has finally arrived. We have prepared some interesting events for you to play and win some cool prizes.
    Feel free to visit the original Holiday thread here.

Let's have some fun!

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show

Death Run
    Warmane's version of Squid game. Are you able to survive all of the games?

Tiles
    You must be careful and watch your steps. Sharpen your coordination and join us .

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive.

Regards
    Warmane
    Hisue will be hosting the Squid Game? ~Sniffs

12. No the server dies every 2 mins... Can't do **** lol.
    Apply for the job and help them out if you think its so easy to code something that isnt the part of the game

13. Honestly, the accelerated battlegrounds are SOOO MUCH FUN. Big thumbs up

14. Thx Warmane for making me waste hours being frustrated in the event to take away my costume...

15. To be honest, for next year, if server still up, better dont do christmas event at all.
    Anyway thanks for the event this year.

12 Last