1. Cpu Thread at 100%

Hello,

First thanks for people who will help me, you are amazing.

Im having a cpu issue, one of my Cpu thread (the 7), every time i play on warmane it is stuck at 100%, so i have almost all the time 100% utilisation on this thread . But the other thread are only at 25% at maximum.

I have an i5 10400f, i played valorant, warzone, new world, i had no problem what so ever with this, and when i scan, cinebench, aida, i never seen this thread going 100% while the other are very low utilisation. so generaly my cpu's behavior is really working properly.
    This is only when i play on this game that this thread (the mighty 7) is going crazy.

I need to mention that the temperature are not going above 62 (degree celcius) in summer !! which is absolutely fine.

So there are my questions :

1) Is it a problem ?
    1 bis) and if so how to solve it ?
    2) did someone has the same problem than a thread going stuck at 100% ?

It seems that in wow i dont have performance issue, in bg when its not a big bus team fight im at 140/200 fps. In dalaran with a lot of people average 60 fps. But i keep saying myself if this thread wasnt at max maybe i could have better performance.
    I know its an old client, but i take the chance to ask on this forum.

need to mention that i'm monitoring the temperature and utilisations with hwmonitor and with windows tasks manager, which are both showing the same results.

thanks for reading me, ur amazing.

Kisses to staff <3, amazing work :)

2. You have to enable vertical sync in video settings. If that makes your game laggy, another option would be to use the command

/console maxfps 60

But that could cause tearing depending on your setup, as you would need to have a freesync/g-sync-compatible GPU and monitor. To undo that command you can use

/console maxfps -1