1. heya, is it running smooth again? no false account banns etc etc no problems? I'm planning to donate soon so just wanted to ask.
    Fasterpay may have some issues. Haven't tested it myself. Use prepaid cards if possible.

2. Has anybody managed to donate after the page came back up?

3. Yes, even someone who replied to this thread 2 days ago confirmed so.

4. Yes, even someone who replied to this thread 2 days ago confirmed so.
    I?m waiting for response in ticket during 1day about FasterPay problem and here?s no answer yet

5. I?m waiting for response in ticket during 1day about FasterPay problem and here?s no answer yet
    Okay? Not sure why you're quoting me.

6. I thought u?r tightly connected with support teams

7. I thought u?r tightly connected with support teams
    Even if I am, I don't get your point.

I surely hope you didn't think that a post would make me contact them to push you ahead in the line of tickets they have to answer, increasing the wait for all others who opened tickets before you.

8. I apologize if you thought I meant to offend you in any way. there was no aggressive tone. just stated the fact that even with the restoration of donations, it is still not possible to replenish the account and even contact support

9. Some people (or some regions?) are having an issue with FasterPay, yes, but Support still can take time to reach all tickets they receive. Yours not being answered since yesterday just means there are that many for the couple of people in Support to handle.

10. Some people (or some regions?) are having an issue with FasterPay, yes, but Support still can take time to reach all tickets they receive. Yours not being answered since yesterday just means there are that many for the couple of people in Support to handle.
    I'm in Australia and support has taken up to a day or so to get back to me which i don't actually think is all that bad and they are quite in-depth tickets. It's going to continue to be an issue for me to cash out but I might just use Gift Cards next time and see if that works.

It will be impossible for Warmane to cater to every single country and region, it just wont happen straight away. Yes there are other payment systems but i presume it would depend on Warmanes business structure as to whether those systems will work or not.

11. Yes there are other payment systems but i presume it would depend on Warmanes business structure as to whether those systems will work or not.
    It's more about what services Paymentwall has available for each region/country than something we have much control over.

12. Thanks to the team for getting the donation page up and running again. It is appreciated. :)

13. USA Donations

I see some of the donations are up but they cvs, dollar general, and circle k that I could use in my area are not working. This is all you see. "We are sorry, but due to policy restrictions, paysafecard is temporarily unavailable in your location and your request could not be processed. If you have any questions, or would like to receive a full reimbursement for your paysafecard, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. For general information about paysafecard, please visit our website www.paysafecard.com." Any chance these will start working again if you have any information on it or is this just a USA problem?

14. ANY can tell me how to lvlup 1-80 witj donaci?n? Please

15. ANY can tell me how to lvlup 1-80 witj donaci?n? Please
    https://www.warmane.com/account/services

Some restrictions may apply. If you got 30 coins, I recommend buying a character with BoE, achievements, flying (mounts), and professions. More value for money, if you can afford the extra 10 coins.

First ... 9101112 Last